Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.


Old 04-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 106
Default what?

ok so im still learning but whats the little egr type looking thing on the driver side of my intake manifold that has one vacuum line hooked on to it and bolted to the side of the manifold? it says UP on the top of it lol its on the f22a1 in my 91 accord becuase it isnt hooked to anything what does it do? and whats it for?
Attached Thumbnails what?-011.jpg   what?-012.jpg  

Last edited by Jmoney; 04-12-2009 at 04:16 PM. Reason: pic

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.