General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

03 2dr ex v6 3.0 superchager Help

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 04:25 PM
marinekilz
Unregistered
Default 03 2dr ex v6 3.0 superchager Help

Hello everyone and New member here trying to get help about supercharging a 03 accord v6. I just got into a accident and it sideswiped the whole right side of the car. since I am getting the insurance money I figure I will do something for myself since I will have some left over. Any information you can give me will be great. Suggestions and opinions I would love to hear. I have all the general question like how much boost can the bottom end hold and what routing problems will I come into with any kit/parts. So feel free to write a book, I promise you I will use all the information and post pics of updates. If anyone want to see the damage on my car that was perfect before hand let me know and where to post them and they will be displayed. Thanks for all your help in advance.

Ok I just find the tl conversion supercharger so to speak on this site (Sorry, I know I should of did a search before posting but hopefully the mods will forgive me) Anyone here gone that route and completed it?? And anyone done or heard of a turbo on a v6?? cause I will go the route of least work but I want something.