General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

95 Accord Gauge Needles

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 05:57 AM
netninja2001
Unregistered
Default 95 Accord Gauge Needles

Hey everyone, just a quick question... My girlfriend has a 95 Accord and none of the gauge needles work after she took it to the body shop for a small collision on the passengers side. Is there a fuse for just the needles or something? It's very suspicious that they were all working till she brought it to the shop. Either way, she refuses to take it back to them cause they did a really crappy job putting everything back together (and I whole-heartedly agree from what I see). Anyhow, I'm used to working on cars (I have a 90 Mitsubishi Mirage that I've swapped in a 4g63t engine from an eclipse) so I'll be happy to accept wiring diagrams or any other kind of help you can give me. Since they all went out at once, I'm assuming for the moment that it's either a fuse or the needles are EL or something (don't know, never saw them while they were working). Thanks for any help you can give!

Old 03-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: 95 Accord Gauge Needles

youve got some serious problems there. its hard to begin where to start on where the problem could be but i do agree not to take it back to the place that initially fixed the car, it sounds like they suck could you tell us what the shop was called and where its located so we all know not to ever go there? thanks.

but...there is all the major wiring and relays over there on the passenger side in that black box..maybe they f'ed something up in there. i would check all the fuses in there and under the dash on the drivers side first. i dont know why they would take off the dash, but you never know with these shops. if i owned a shop i would never return a car to a customer with the dash not working. please tell us what shop it was.