General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

95 honda accord

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 04:43 AM
kid
Unregistered
Default 95 honda accord

can anybody help me i have a 95 accord automatic tran cant get car to go to any gear shifter wont move [>:]

Old 05-03-2006, 11:59 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: 95 honda accord

ORIGINAL: kid

can anybody help me i have a 95 accord automatic tran cant get car to go to any gear shifter wont move [>:]
is it stuck in park ?? If so, aply the brakes see if brake lites come on,, if not.. blow the horn, if it does not work replace the fuse and retry, if it works the brake fuse is fine, next thing is to jump the brake switch , on the brake pedal , thats where the switch is located, unplug the connector and jump together the wires, white/yellow and green/white, if it works, replace brake switch.
Try this and post results

Old 05-03-2006, 10:55 PM
kid
Unregistered

tried jumping wires did not work thank u think of anything eles

Old 05-21-2006, 04:03 PM
kid
Unregistered

went through checked fuses again found (ecu/cruise control/eat ecu/) 7.5 amp was a cheap lose fuse caused a lot of problems now able to get gear ****fer out , thought it was tranny problem,glad to have it running thanks Desert Honda

Old 05-21-2006, 05:12 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

glad that it is fixed........And many thanks for writing back and letting us know the fix.