General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Accord models

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 10:10 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Accord models

Accord models:

This one's a Teg, but it'll slide.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/a...GuppikGirl.jpg

Editted before Angelo gets mad ..... still clickable though.

Old 01-03-2008, 12:33 PM

now if Honda dealerships had those posing in front of the cars then sales would see an exponential increase lol

Old 01-04-2008, 04:33 AM

"Top Gear" latest series just ended here - best ever. Lots of stuff involving the Veyron. I have a theory regarding the identity of The Stig. Can you remember the programmes at Nurnbergring ? The one involving trying to break 2 minutes in a Ford Transit van. Remember the young German fraulein who was driving ? I think she is The Stig . How's that for a conspiracy theory ?

Old 01-04-2008, 04:38 AM

Thanks for the chassis codes - not sure they help tho' . My engine is an F20Z2E........., a four door saloon, 5 speed manual [obviously ! automatics belong again to the blue rinse brigade]
F20Z does not seem to fit in the codes

Old 01-04-2008, 09:41 AM

This may help a little concerning the different engines: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_F_engine

Old 01-05-2008, 08:42 AM

Thanks for that. Think I have it pegged now. The F20Z was used solely in Europe/UK, compression ratio 11:1 so needed relatively high octane fuel [95 minimum] . Still cannot identify body exactly from the numerous photos. Mine has two small air intakes on either side of grill. What the hell, it doesn't really matter. The machine goes well enough. Bought Honda on the basis of experience with a small Civic hatch which I ran up to 175k miles. Had a few Honda bikes also [ not a patch on my old Triumphs and Nortons - couldn't get used to the lack of vibro-massage thro' handlebars and foot rests. Honda bikes didn't even leak oil. Bummer - real bikes are supposed to leak oil and be obnoxious]. Rock & Roll eh !

Old 01-05-2008, 08:55 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

what's your term for the old folks jim? there has to be something you say when you're stuck behind someone who cant see over the steering wheel and is going 65 in the left lane in a 75 zone and is ever so slowly passing a truck...

Old 01-06-2008, 02:19 AM

i have my dvr set to record top gear every week!!! i sit, drink beer, and laugh like a lil school girl! i have heard that the "new" stig was a women. "new" being the stig since that one dude stoped doing! i think the stig is too tall to be that chick from the "the north loop"but what do i know!!

"this is what hell would befor me... a racetrack, a tvr, and a fanatic scotsman!"

Old 01-06-2008, 03:55 AM

You stick to your fantasies and leave me to mine thank you very much !

Old 01-06-2008, 04:29 AM

ORIGINAL: academic

And Clarkson is such a fan of American cars too !
He likes that mustang gt 500 I thought? But yeah he really doesn't like american cars. I think one episode he said the ideal american car would be a couch with a tv if i'm not mistaken. I loved the episodes where they came to american and bought cars and travelled (isn't it two l's in britain one in usa?) around. I watch the episodes on on demand and youtube. I also like that one brit show called coupling.

Quick Reply: Accord models