General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CarFax anyone...?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Tisby
Unregistered
Default CarFax anyone...?

If somebody can get a CarFax report, I'd appreciate it.

5NPEU46FX7H164804

Yoy can just forward me the emailed copy of the report to me if you can do it. tsf0db-haf@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

Old 03-18-2007, 10:27 PM
Almost A Senior Member
Default RE: CarFax anyone...?

Sounds like someone wants a cheap hookup on a carfax.......

Old 03-19-2007, 12:25 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

ORIGINAL: Tisby

If somebody can get a CarFax report, I'd appreciate it.

5NPEU46FX7H164804

Yoy can just forward me the emailed copy of the report to me if you can do it. tsf0db-haf@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!
No offense my man,,and not meaning to be rude ,, but why would someone pay 25 dollars out of their money to get a car fax report and than e-mail it to you.. do you know something i don't >>> ??..and reading the vin # it is not even an accord .....

Old 03-19-2007, 01:36 AM

Over on the M3forum they ban this kind of stuff, and rightly so. I don't think Carfax would look to highly on it.

Cough up the dough and run it yourself!

Old 03-19-2007, 02:20 AM
Tisby
Unregistered

Yup, def. looking for a cheap (more like free) hookup on carfax. Nope, not an Accord. But on other forums for cars whenever people are looking for cars they tend to help out other board members by looking ones up for them. This forum is great for info but maybe not the little things...And another forum came through for me anyway.

Old 03-19-2007, 09:02 AM

Haha...you're too cheap to pay for it yourself, so you're going to turn it around on the forum. Good call buddy.

[sm=sigh.gif]

Old 03-19-2007, 01:57 PM
Tisby
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: smaglik

Haha...you're too cheap to pay for it yourself, so you're going to turn it around on the forum. Good call buddy.

[sm=sigh.gif]
Not turning it on the forum. There's never been a time when this forum hasn't helped me with the Accord. But it seams like something like this just isn't "acceptable" here. I present Exhibit A & Exhibit B to prove that small acts of whatever ([sm=smiley31.gif]) do exist in other places on the internet...

Old 03-19-2007, 01:59 PM

So, if I want to get something off of Ebay, and don't want to pay for it, I can post the link, and you'll buy it and send it to me? That's awesome.

Old 03-19-2007, 09:29 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Eh, well I can see both ways.

But if I had a year of unlimited carfax reports I would happily get reports for other members for free. I wouldnt mind saving someone else a few bucks if I have already invested in a product that has unlimited use until a certain date.

Old 03-19-2007, 10:16 PM

LOL... that was funny.. i needed a good laugh

Quick Reply: CarFax anyone...?