Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   General Tech Help (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/general-tech-help-7/)
-   -   Cleaning Headlights (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/general-tech-help-7/cleaning-headlights-47598/)

PAhonda 05-19-2012 06:53 PM

Open the common diy thread on top of the gen tech help forum. Open the online manuals link. You can get a 94 shop manual as a pdf from those sites that will help you out a lot.

94ex915 05-19-2012 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by PAhonda (Post 282282)
Open the common diy thread on top of the gen tech help forum. Open the online manuals link. You can get a 94 shop manual as a pdf from those sites that will help you out a lot.

I got one of the manuals and it does have a lot of stuff but I cant find where it says how to adjust the headlights :confused:

94ex915 05-19-2012 08:26 PM

Headlight Adjustment

I know I kinda already asked this in another post of mine but the other post was for a different topic. I need to find out where the adjustment screw or whatever it is for the headlights are. If you can provide a picture that would be great :D

PAhonda 05-19-2012 08:32 PM

Page 23-196

94ex915 05-19-2012 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by PAhonda (Post 282291)
Page 23-196

Well I feel dumb :o

Ya I found it. It was under the electrical section. Still not to sure where its at. I have seen nothing like this:(

94ex915 05-19-2012 08:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
If my life was on the line to find this I would be dead....

Heres the light.. Really dirty...

PAhonda 05-19-2012 08:55 PM

There are two adjustment screws (horizontal and vertical).

The horizontal is easy to see. Look at the driver's side headlight from the front of the car. Just above the plastic on the right hand side, there will be a philips head screw that you should easily be able to see when the hood is open.

The vertical is more towards the middle of the car on the headlight housing and is on the engine side of the headlight. The top of the screw will face the hood of the car.

Make sure you are looking at the KH version in the shop manual (US). The KE and KG are for non-us accords.

94ex915 05-19-2012 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by PAhonda (Post 282297)

The horizontal is easy to see. Look at the driver's side headlight from the front of the car. Just above the plastic on the right hand side, there will be a philips head screw that you should easily be able to see when the hood is open.

The vertical is more towards the middle of the car on the headlight housing and is on the engine side of the headlight. The top of the screw will face the hood of the car.

Make sure you are looking at the KH version in the shop manual (US). The KE and KG are for non-us accords.

I think I found it but I dont have a screwdriver that will fit. Let me try again. And thanks!!! :D

94ex915 05-19-2012 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by PAhonda (Post 282297)

Ya found the horizontal and im pretty sure I found the vertical but I just can not get to it =\

poorman212 05-20-2012 05:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Like this?

I merged these threads together........so a few things are out of order.....