General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

cnc machining

Old 08-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Default cnc machining

hiya people , im new here , just thought id post a little topic about the service i offer to other forums im a member of , by day im a cnc machinest , im always looking to help out people by offering a full engineering service . i have access to all workshop facilities and in the last 12yrs of engineering ive been 90% aerospace so im confident in saying i can offer a very precise product . ive recently made and sold 10 lightweight underdrive crank pulleys for the nissan sr20de engine , my current commisions are a pair of coilover adapter strut bottoms , throttle body enlarging with new butterfly and reworked spindle and a solid engine mount , all hopefully done by next week ready for some new projects i have of my own . im open to all querries from copying a broken part , copying an exotic expensive product uv spotted , to a basic fabrication , dont hesitate to ask
thanks and hello to you all
jay

Old 08-20-2009, 04:38 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome.
Just be careful about the posting rules. If you're all spam & no other redeeming discussion, it will get you in trouble...