General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

COMPLETE TURNKEY TRAVEL BUSINESS ~ WORK FROM HOME

Old 03-16-2008, 11:10 AM
dreamweave12
Unregistered
Default COMPLETE TURNKEY TRAVEL BUSINESS ~ WORK FROM HOME

First, I want to start by stating this not a get rich quick scheme like 99% of opportunities online. This is a legitimate home based business opportunity. Plain and simple, this just makes business sense.

This is an opportunity where you can personally see the results for your own work!

Could you use an extra $500 to $2000 a month? Who couldn’t! RIGHT! The amount you put into sharing your website with friends, family, and anyone has a direct reflection on how much you can make from it!

If the price is the same or less they will book from you!

I joined YTB because I have access to discounted travel, incredible tax write offs on personal travel, and the opportunity to be my own boss.

How would you like to have your own travel website and earn 60% of the commission every time someone uses it to book airfare, hotel, car rental, flowers, golf trips, cruises, and lots more!!
city!

Look at mine http://www.

All I ask is take a few minutes of your time and click on the link below to learn more:

http://www.spam@uce.gov try it you can learn from here !
Look Here Guys and Gals
Listen to Rick

All the presentations are very informative!

Travel is the world's largest, fastest-growing industry, currently % is expected to double to $14 TRILLION by the end . Tourism accounts for 10.9% of all consumer spending worldwide. Travel spending alone averages $1.4 billion per day, that's $59 million per hour. Now this powerful industry into your own home-based business. On top of it all everyone loves to travel, everyone loves to save money, and everyone loves to make money!

I am here to answer any and all questionsat eric@

Old 03-16-2008, 07:41 PM
Default RE: COMPLETE TURNKEY TRAVEL BUSINESS ~ WORK FROM HOME

A-HOLE! Go away and pester another site.

Old 03-17-2008, 04:18 PM
Default RE: COMPLETE TURNKEY TRAVEL BUSINESS ~ WORK FROM HOME

What a moron.....