General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Floor Mats

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 05:15 AM
Newest Of Newbies
Default Floor Mats

Where could I begin my research for just the front two mats for my 1994 Accord LX coupe? Even the used ones out there have to look better than my driver's side mat. Thank you, Jon M.

Old 02-21-2014, 08:05 AM
Super Moderator

I bought a new set of WeatherTech "DigitalFit Molded Floor Liners" from www.carid.com for my 2001 Accord and I couldn't be happier with them. They have a huge selection of mats ranging from basic plastic to carpet to molded all-weather liners.

Old 02-25-2014, 10:57 PM
Administrator
Talking Hello Shippo :)

Originally Posted by shipo
I bought a new set of WeatherTech "DigitalFit Molded Floor Liners" from www.carid.com for my 2001 Accord and I couldn't be happier with them. They have a huge selection of mats ranging from basic plastic to carpet to molded all-weather liners.
They are one of our main sponsors-so we can type them in like it is..They really like when we do it for them..did you ask them for a discount to see if they would give you one?

Angelo

Attached Thumbnails Floor Mats-shippo8457168036_5bdf26ea42_b.jpg  
Old 02-26-2014, 08:20 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by WheelBrokerAng
They are one of our main sponsors-so we can type them in like it is..They really like when we do it for them..did you ask them for a discount to see if they would give you one?

Angelo
Nope, didn't know any discounts were available. In fact, I don't think I knew they were a sponsor of this site when I placed the order. Thinking about this a bit further, I may not yet have even been a member here when I bought the floor mats.

Question: Who's the ugly guy in the photo at the bottom of your post? Oh, wait! That was a picture of me from a year or so ago.

Old 02-28-2014, 10:26 PM
Administrator
Talking Lol |At You

Originally Posted by shipo
Nope, didn't know any discounts were available. In fact, I don't think I knew they were a sponsor of this site when I placed the order. Thinking about this a bit further, I may not yet have even been a member here when I bought the floor mats.

Question: Who's the ugly guy in the photo at the bottom of your post? Oh, wait! That was a picture of me from a year or so ago.
That's a guy who hangs around here in the forums and walks around in the snow somewhere's up North..

Angelo

Attached Thumbnails Floor Mats-2013-05-07%252000-37-15_671.jpg  
Old 03-01-2014, 01:13 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by WheelBrokerAng
That's a guy who hangs around here in the forums and walks around in the snow somewhere's up North..

Angelo
Yup, that would be me. I did a 10 mile trail run on Thursday night, and all was well until a group of about five snowmobiles passed me at about mile seven. After they went by I noticed a bunch of snowflakes reflecting light off the beam of my headlight; not terribly surprising, but as time went on, the snowflakes grew more and more intense. Hmmmm. After another mile the Star Wars Hyperspace Jump effect was so pronounced I started losing spatial awareness and had a difficult time navigating (plenty of forks and cross trails to get lost on). By the time I got back to my car my mustache and beard (grown for the first time in years due to the extra cold winter we're experiencing) looked like a big snowball and my eye lashes were freezing together when I'd blink. Yeah, I love winter.