General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Light on Radio & Time & A/C Out

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 04:06 PM
Default Light on Radio & Time & A/C Out

I have a 2003 EX-L 4cyl and the light behind the Time/Radio/A/C has gone out - I can see the crystal display vaguely but the light is out - I have looked at the fuses and it doesn't seem to be any of them. It has the 6 cd and a/c with passenger adjustment if that helps at all. I was using the flashers for maybe five minutes when I noticed the light was no longer working. Does anyone know if this is common and the fix?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Old 10-17-2007, 04:09 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Light on Radio & Time & A/C Out

the search button up top can fix almost anything

Old 10-17-2007, 04:25 PM

Hey buddy, actually I really dgas - get a life - if you want to help help if you want to order someone have a child
Thanks for your help

Old 10-17-2007, 04:50 PM

In the time it took you to come up with that response, you could have found the answer to your bulb replacement. If you are too lazy to search for yourself, I will not help you. One more unnecessary insult and you are blacklisted. I'm not your buddy, my life is fine, I help plenty, I'm not ordering anything and if that's what you think children are for, you should be visited by DYFS.

dgas?

Old 10-17-2007, 05:19 PM

I did a search after the post but before the reply I received and Honda has a extended warrenty for the radio that is 100000 miles or 7 years. So if you (anyone in the future) have a problem like I had you can take it to your local Honda dealer and they are aware - I would contact Honda Customer Service first.
To the friendly person who replied to me I guess your Large Print and Stuff below your reply caught my eye - I actually missed your reply. I was actually happy to have something to ask about and after running into you I most likely won't be back. I've noticed most forums have folks like yourself who like to run around the electronic networks telling us unknowing non-electonic intelligent what we need to do as opposed to a little help - I'm sure you've been often bothered and are just sick of talking or whatever. Well thanks for your help - hope you have a good remaining lifetime my brother in life : )

Old 10-18-2007, 12:00 AM

sorry that your experience this time around was not a pleasant one ,,

YOu would be surprised how much friendlier members are at this form than a lot of other forums out there ,,

But a few things i would like to mention # 1 Falkore did nothing wrong by suggestion that you do a search , (As a mattr of facts Falkore is one of this forum most helpful member, he goes out of his way to find the answers so can be helpful to other members , you can see for yourself how many posts he replies to ,)

I and other members reccomend all the time that members asking a question do a search or go to our DIY section before posting a question , The reason being,, it gives a member an opprtunity to famirialize himself ( herself ) around the forum ,( diy section ),, there is a lot of useful information there that a lot of members took their time to write in the hope of making it easier for other members to have a fast reply ,, and you cannot believe how many times daily I have to tell members to go to our DIY section that there already is a write up regarding their question .,,
after a while it gets real tiring and frustrating and i am not even going to say anything about members not inputting the year and model when they ask for help ,,and how many times we have to ask that as the # 1 reply ( what is the year ad model ?? )

I do not know wether members at times are too lazy to look or do not have the time and want an answer ASAP. But that defeats the purpose of the DIY section if I or other member have to walk a member through what has already been written down ...

I am glad that you got your issue resolved and thanks for sharing with us the solution that you found .

Gianni..

Old 10-18-2007, 07:23 AM

No need to run away ernie! My signature is not meant to offend (even though it does sometimes). I've wasted hours posting the same answers and asking for basic info from posters so that I can help effectively. I'm glad to see that you do have a signature with the necessary info which so many people lack, but I know I've seen the bulb replacement write-up in DH's DIY section

Old 10-18-2007, 09:14 AM

I usually cut some slack to newer members, however I agree you would have found the answer if you had searched. i answered this question in great detail last week. I even provided a link to the Honda Service Bulletin for the poster to print out and bring to the dealership.
I also am sorry if one of your first experiences was bad. I hope this did not turn you away from the site. This is one of the most tolerant and non-argumentative forums on the internet. We are here to help, we just ask that people help themselves first, then ask questions if the help could not be found in previous posts.

Old 10-18-2007, 10:20 AM

Funny that this is his first experience given that he's been a member for over a year and a half.

Old 02-01-2008, 10:31 PM
Jmflow
Unregistered

Wow! Having a problem with the radio light on my wife's 03 Accord. Find this forum, search for radio light and find this string right off the bat. Mr. Falkore24 believes everyone new to this forum is new to computers in general and doesn't know how to use a search engine. This is what happens when someone has a little too much time on their hands. Hmmm, think I'll find another forum a little less puckered around the AH.