General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

List of 2002 Accord v6 Coolant Hoses

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 09:21 PM
Default List of 2002 Accord v6 Coolant Hoses

Hello,
I'm new to the forum and seeking some advice.
Can anyone list out every coolant hose/line for a 2002 Accord 3.0 v6?

I want to replace every coolant hose on my wife's car and counted 9 hoses to include...
-upper rad
-lower rad
-rad to reservoir
-engine/thermostat to throttle body pipe
-throttle body pipe to throttle body
-throttle body to thermostat/engine
-engine to heater core
-engine to heater control valve
-heater control valve to heater core

Let me know if I am missing anything.

Thanks.

Old 02-20-2015, 03:28 PM

My question is why? Call a Honda dealer parts department and give them your VIN and ask for the part prices. You will be surprised how much the heater core lines are. I mean no harm by saying welcome to HAF, but we are not hear to price out parts. Additionally, every dealer has their own overhead mark ups, thus if you have multiple dealers in your area you will likely get different prices on the part(s).

Old 02-20-2015, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Turtlehead
My question is why? Call a Honda dealer parts department and give them your VIN and ask for the part prices. You will be surprised how much the heater core lines are. I mean no harm by saying welcome to HAF, but we are not hear to price out parts. Additionally, every dealer has their own overhead mark ups, thus if you have multiple dealers in your area you will likely get different prices on the part(s).
Turtlehead,
I honestly do not understand how my question got misconstrued. I am in no way implying that I need the $$ per hose. I simply want to verify I have located every coolant hose on the 3.0 engine. I have very little experience working on this engine. I have already ordered and received all the mentioned hoses but just want to double check if I am missing anything before I start pulling hoses off.

Thanks.

Old 02-20-2015, 11:12 PM
Super Moderator

Sounds like you pretty much got them all. I don't see listed, the hose for the radiator reservoir/overflow that is under the cap. Most likely that won't make a difference even if you don't replace it.