General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

My first Honda

Old 05-10-2011, 01:04 AM
Newest Of Newbies
Default My first Honda

My name is Richard. I live Eagle River Alaska. I just bought my first Honda a few weeks so i could have a beater to drive back and forth to my three jobs and taking my two kids around to their various appointments. The car isn't working out to well for me, but i will post about that in a different thread. I came here to hopefully get some insight into what my car is doing before i decide to throw it off a cliff. I hope some of can help me out.

Old 05-10-2011, 01:15 AM
Administrator
Thumbs up Welcome New Member

Hello Richard..Thank You for joining the HAf...
Click the image and Thank You for posting with us..

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails My first Honda-alaskaflag.jpg  
Old 05-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Newest Of Newbies

Originally Posted by Ratchison
My name is Richard. I live Eagle River Alaska. I just bought my first Honda a few weeks so i could have a beater to drive back and forth to my three jobs and taking my two kids around to their various appointments. The car isn't working out to well for me, but i will post about that in a different thread. I came here to hopefully get some insight into what my car is doing before i decide to throw it off a cliff. I hope some of can help me out.
What Honda car did you buy and also of which model? and what is your problem?
we have 3 Honda cars (one is mine 2 are of my Husband) and all of them are perfect for me, i would like to help you out if you give a little more details about it.. by the way Welcome in HAF, i am also new in here..

Old 05-10-2011, 10:23 AM
Newest Of Newbies

Here is the link for post that i put up about the issues i am having. I didnt want to post it here since this is the newcomers board.

https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/for...o-spark-39984/

Old 05-10-2011, 10:40 AM
Newest Of Newbies

Here is the link for post that i put up about the issues i am having. I didnt want to post it here since this is the newcomers board.

Thanks for replying, ok let me see if i can help you out..

Old 05-10-2011, 10:50 AM
Newest Of Newbies

Oh, i am sorry but your problem is beyond my knowledge but i'll google about it and also there are my friends if i got something helpful i'll let you know but once again i am saying it would be better if you get some help from a mechanic..

Old 05-10-2011, 12:23 PM
Newest Of Newbies

I only paid $400 for the car and to get it emission tested and registered and to fix what was already wrong with it was maybe another $400. I dont want to pay a mechanic some stupid amount of money just to tell me im grounding out somewhere or something stupid along those lines. I appreciate any help you can give me though. Thank you.

Old 05-10-2011, 12:35 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome, how do you like Alaska? I have never been but it has always intrigued me being a outdoorsman.

Old 05-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Newest Of Newbies

I only paid $400 for the car and to get it emission tested and registered and to fix what was already wrong with it was maybe another $400. I dont want to pay a mechanic some stupid amount of money just to tell me im grounding out somewhere or something stupid along those lines. I appreciate any help you can give me though. Thank you.
oh.. ok, well, let's see if someone would solve your problem in here or if i found some solution for it, I, most of time take help of a mechanic because at my place especially in my area they are very friendly and are not that expensive..
Hope your problem will be solved soon, Good Luck Ratchison..

Old 05-10-2011, 10:09 PM
Newest Of Newbies

If you enjoy the outdoors i highly recommend it. It is amazing up here. Bit on the expensive side but worth it in my opinion.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My first Honda