General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SE-i???

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2006, 09:04 PM
895spd2dr
Unregistered
Default SE-i???

I think i have an 89 accord SE-i. It is a 5-speed 2-door with what i think is a throttle body injected 2.0l. But when i went to get a carfax report i typed in the vin and it said it was a dx, and not an se-i. I was also suspicious cus it doesnt have power locks or windows, which i thought came standard on the se-i. What kind of accord do i have here???

Old 05-14-2006, 09:09 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: SE-i???

ORIGINAL: 895spd2dr

I think i have an 89 accord SE-i. It is a 5-speed 2-door with what i think is a throttle body injected 2.0l. But when i went to get a carfax report i typed in the vin and it said it was a dx, and not an se-i. I was also suspicious cus it doesnt have power locks or windows, which i thought came standard on the se-i. What kind of accord do i have here???

post the vin # and i will let you know.............there is also a chance someone swapped motors... put in a fuel injected motor instead of the original DX carb engine ..

Old 07-31-2012, 09:02 PM
Default not sure

i have an 89 se-i limited and mine comes with power windows and locks, cruise control, leather interior, stock bose audio system with bose speakers. volume and seek controls for the radio on the steering wheel, 2.0 throttle body fuel injected. automatic transmission, and lumbar adjustment for the driver seat..im sure alot of this stuff is standard and pointless to list but just trying to give you plenty of details to kinda compare. mines a limited edition i dont know if the "sei" in general is limited or just my particular version of it i dunno but any other sei should have most of the same ****. so goodluck

Old 07-31-2012, 09:16 PM
Super Moderator

Not sure where you are trying to go with a post from six years ago?

If you "have a question", please start you own thread.