General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Swap help

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 08:23 PM
gromofsky_92
Unregistered
Default Swap help

Hi.
I have a 92 CB7 lx, for those that don'e know that is a four door lx. I have an f22b1 head on an f22a1 block and i have worked out a lot of bugs now i got a few more. I just took my car for a spin since i put my header on and completed my exhaust system. Now my car is somewhat ballless and won't rev past 5200 rpm while driving down the road. And my vtec is kickin in at 2500rpm and i am using a POA ecu. any way. I checked my cam and ignition timing and they are both right on. Well i now have a ticking sound from a solenoid looking piece in the firewall mystery box and it has a vaccum line that runs from it to the EGR valve. When i pull the line off of the EGR valve there is no vaccum pressure there. I checked my wiring at my ecu bcuz i had to change two wires and add two wires (vtp and vts). Egr wire is one i had to change and the other was 02 heater. If any body can help me here i would appreciate it. Thanks. My email is gromofsky_23@yahoo.com

Old 12-30-2005, 03:48 PM
Default RE: Swap help

I wish I knew...free bump. You re-check all the lines on the vacuum sources?