General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Verified to be good at Carboagez.com

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Default Verified to be good at Carboagez.com

Some people here mentioned using Carboagez.com for service manuals in the past and some recent. They suggest it but never really gave details on the experience. So, with that said you can guess what the topic is lol.

I ordered two manuals for my wifes integra and one for my accord. I purchased on a saturday, and they ship week days. My order was sent out on monday and i recieved it on wednesday. They offer media mail and prioity I believe and I of course chose priority since I needed a manual bad for my wifes integra (electrical issues).

All the manuals are easy to read, easy to understand, and they were very reasonable in price. Over I would give them a 4.5 of 5 stars in performance. Only downside is not shipping on saturdays or it would be 5 star. However not many business ship on saturday anyway so I cant rightly justify that, but its very hard for me to give out 5 stars.

oh, by the way the are having a 5% off august sales event right now, swing on over there and check them out if you like. Nice staff, loads of manuals, and quick shipping time. Go take a peek if you want, its like my toys r' us but of manuals lol.

Old 08-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Default Used them?

If you have ever used Carboagez.com before please let us know how it went, just to help the community with a good place to buy.

Old 08-03-2012, 11:40 AM
Default Newbie here

Hey guys, I am a newbie here. Saw this thread and I can relate to it. I have bought from Carboagez.com and had the same experience, I ordered on a tuesday and go my manuals on a friday. Excellent service and as Frost101 said good prices and large inventory. They sell manual directly from the manufacturers so thats really cool. I have every manual you can get from a 02 accord and I got all of them from Carboagez.com. I have also ordered from them about 3 times over the last year with each order resulting with the same great service and manual(s). I would rate them 5 stars in the service manual industry.

Old 08-03-2012, 11:45 AM

smells like Spam to me

Old 08-03-2012, 11:55 AM

spam? lol ok then dont use it, simple right? I dont think frost had any intent to spam. I surely did not. So if you think its spam then why even waste time posting lol? Maybe you are in the wrong section of the forums?

Old 08-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Super Moderator

Both users (Frost101 & Scrapmetal) point to the same IP address.
Frost's registered email is at the carboagez domain. Scrap's email is @gmail but there's a curious similarity in the names (which I won't post publicly).
Smells like spam to me too.

OK Mr. Snider, it's probably a nice business, and the website looks nice. And it IS related to car-repair; you're not selling counterfiet purses or **** or anything like that. But it really doesn't sound like you are a completely independant individual who has no interest in that company.

Since you didn't post an ACTIVE link to your site, I'll leave it up. Along with this information that I just posted here. You're welcome to post helpful information about repairing Hondas, but try not to make this an advertising forum.

OTOH, you're also welcome to talk to our admin about becoming a sponsor...

Last edited by JimBlake; 08-03-2012 at 12:40 PM.