General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what to do?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 08:13 PM
Default what to do?

hey yall, im new here and new in the honda world, i got some questions. first off i have a 1990 honda accord, i have a short shifter and a greddy catback. im looking for some advise on whether to get ajustable coilovers or a front rear tie bar set, i know the consepts but not first hand, i know asking this on haf will be my best bet. thx

Old 07-31-2012, 09:49 PM
Super Moderator

IMO the "tie bar" is not worth it. The change to the struts and springs...well even it you replaced them with OE style........you'd notice a difference, assuming everything else is where it needs to be...(sway bar links, strut rod, upper control arm bushings, ball joints - ect)

Old 08-01-2012, 07:30 AM

thank you, also i would like to know what is the best power upgrade for cheap, i have little extra play money but between 150-225 each month, so i dont know,again im new, its going to be a slow build cuz its my dd, i just would like some ideas

Old 08-01-2012, 04:43 PM

what about an h23 trans, an h23 intake manifold and throttle body, an f22a6 ecu, and a f22a6 camshaft, would that make a significant change, i was researching and someone told me this will give me a great amount of power for the price, i know this is the best place to double check thx