HAF Help & Suggestion Center Need help with HAF? Ask. Have a suggestion to better HAF? Tell us here.

How-to: Embedding a picture in a post

Old 10-25-2009, 06:20 PM
Default How to Embedding a picture in a post

You need to have an online host for your pictures,I believe "muchos" is a good one they will let you host a certain amount of pics for free. Once you have uploaded your pics on to the net follow instructions below.. Ok well go to where your pic is hosted.... Right click on the picture you want to use.... Click properties..... Where it says the url right click on the url and click on select all this should highlight the url...... then click on the url again and click copy...... Now come back to here and in the white box where you type your message write click and click paste then highlight the whole url and click on the Img button above the white box the url will now be in enclosed brackets like this imgurl here /img but without spaces. Now when you hit submit your picture should appear in your message. Hope that helps

Old 10-30-2009, 12:42 AM
Administrator
Talking Hi Key73

Its like that already and your pictures are stored in your computer , at least mine are..I just klick on manage attachments in the next are under the posting area and click and up loand my pics...just like I'm gonna do below my name..
Clic the Pics
WheelBrokerAng (picture of my 65th BirtdayParty)

Attached Thumbnails  How-to: Embedding a picture in a post-67af1fdc1a56cd56d553d0628287d13f.jpg  
Old 05-16-2010, 10:16 PM
Administrator

That is one of my stock avaitar pictures I use..I put it in there to see if it works...so you must be doing something wrong..

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails  How-to: Embedding a picture in a post-yes_text13yes.gif  
Old 02-15-2013, 01:13 AM
Administrator
Talking If You Having Trouble

Originally Posted by WheelBrokerAng View Post
That is one of my stock avaitar pictures I use..I put it in there to see if it works...so you must be doing something wrong..

WheelBrokerAng
Read the post from above..