Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your Accord breathe better here.

any custom headers out here for sale? anything better than megan racing price wize

Old 03-15-2008, 05:32 PM
Default any custom headers out here for sale? anything better than megan racing price wize

i have a megan racing header and the 5 zigen fireball anyone know about any hp producing headers at a good price?

Old 03-16-2008, 08:51 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: any custom headers out here for sale? anything better than megan racing price wize

Megan is about as cheap as it gets. Why are you looking for a header if you already have one?

Old 03-16-2008, 10:08 AM
Default RE: any custom headers out here for sale? anything better than megan racing price wize

ORIGINAL: BlkCurrantKord

Megan is about as cheap as it gets. Why are you looking for a header if you already have one?
HEYYY i just realized that!!wasn't he saying how he had an exhaust system or whatever and he was kicking 200 Hp or something like that...which even I AS A BEGINNER find highly improbable...an exhaust system shouldn't add no more then 5 Hp the MOST...

Hmmmm....

Old 03-17-2008, 04:34 AM

5 hp ur crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-17-2008, 04:37 AM

honestly i really hate the 99 accord it is ugly as sin but hey if u wanna drive roll ur windows up maybe i won't be able to here you talk so much shyt thx kangas

Old 03-17-2008, 11:23 AM

ORIGINAL: kangas

honestly i really hate the 99 accord it is ugly as sin but hey if u wanna drive roll ur windows up maybe i won't be able to here you talk so much shyt thx kangas
did i ever ask you if you liked the 99 accord?ummmm no... and the 6th generation and 8th generationis the sexiest model out of the accords!so how bout you shoo fly and don't bother me.

Old 03-17-2008, 11:25 AM

5 hp ur crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and your right i am crazy cuz even 5 Hp is too damn high!especially for you. i'll admit i don't muchabout tuning up but even i know that engine swap and mod's you did in the other thread is complete BS!don't ever bulls*** a bulls***er!and BCK should know!Lol

Old 03-18-2008, 07:28 PM

Kangas no one cares what you think of his car. he is most likely more knowledgeable then you are about this subject so dont have an immature response to what he trying to tell you.

Old 03-21-2008, 06:58 PM

How do you feel about those 98's? or those nasty 2000's? lol

Old 03-22-2008, 11:54 PM

LOl...he must love them!seeing how the 99 for some odd reason seems to be in a different class of itself[sm=gears.gif] since he's singling that model out even though its all one generation

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: any custom headers out here for sale? anything better than megan racing price wize