Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your Accord breathe better here.

EBAY exhuast system yay or nay

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 10:38 AM
Newest Of Newbies
Default EBAY exhuast system yay or nay

I am thinking of buying a N1 style cat back system from ebay with the test pipe and header and was curious if any body here as done so??? if so how did it fit and was extremely raspy??? trying not to have the exhaust system not be 2 raspy
please need your insite on this issue
thanks

Old 06-17-2009, 01:03 PM
Administrator
Smile Hello New Member

Man, o Man I havent heard of some one from rocktucky for about 50 years now..

E-bay, by the way is just a place to buy and sell things..nothing to make an item good or bad.

Your concern is to who makes makes the products and what it will do for your motor..and for the soumd you desire..who made that N1 system? Put that in and someone might have
the same on their car, then they can tell you more...

WheelBrokerAng
a flag for you!

Attached Images  
Old 06-17-2009, 01:07 PM

I just installed a "generic" SS header and SS BPP cat back off ebay. i got the header,cat back and a SRI for under $200 shipped. header and cat back where TIG welded and an excellent fit. Its loud even with the stock cat. With a test pipe I think it would be unbearable, mine buzzes as it is.

Old 06-17-2009, 02:30 PM

The general consensus I have seen over my forum surfing days has been this: "You get what you pay for."
I have heard of people buying cheapo header and exhaust on eBay and said they had no problems, then others that developed leaks in short periods of time, didn't fit correctly, etc.
Brand name will likely have customer support. Cheapo stuff - you bought it, you're stuck with it.

Old 06-17-2009, 06:14 PM
kimkeo
Unregistered

got one off ebay and it sounds better than my tanabe YAY YAY!

Old 06-17-2009, 10:36 PM

My megan headers off of ebay worked like a charm... love em

Old 06-18-2009, 03:17 PM
Newest Of Newbies

thanks guys ill def look into all of the other options i was on andysautosport.com and was curious if any1 has used the spyder exhaust system or the silk automotive... was quite disappointed that greddy and apexi' dont make a N1 style cat back exhaust system for the cd6/cd7 why they dont amazes me

Old 06-19-2009, 09:14 AM

I have been told to stay away from andy's auto sport. Have heard nothing but bad news bout them ex. sending wrong parts, lousy customer service,terrible return policy ETC.

Old 06-19-2009, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Demonrunner
I have been told to stay away from andy's auto sport. Have heard nothing but bad news bout them ex. sending wrong parts, lousy customer service,terrible return policy ETC.
x2 on that with andysautosport.

Check out racinghouse I was very satisified with the service and product.

Old 06-22-2009, 06:57 PM
Newest Of Newbies

yeah im still back and fourth between flowmaster, pacesetter, tanabe...ect. and an Ebay N1 catback. i bought a SRI for $23 shipped off of ebay and it is amazing! so i think im just going with the ebay catback, header and highflow cat.

Quick Reply: EBAY exhuast system yay or nay