Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your Accord breathe better here.

I want my accord to sound like a g35 lol

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 03:12 PM
Default I want my accord to sound like a g35 lol

yea i know its kind of a dream from LA LA land, i used to have a g35 untill i wrecked it, and now my insurance would be way too high to buy another one, i miss that low tone on the exhaust, so i was wondering if there are any exhaust that would sort of mimik the sound of that car?? i have a 4 banger and the g was a 6 so i know im shooting blanks from there .... any recomendations would be appreciated, also i dont want it to be all chromed out, or huge , i prefer to keep things simple...

Old 09-20-2007, 03:19 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: I want my accord to sound like a g35 lol

the WS2 has a great tone. For a lower key muff, look at the NOIR. It's a WS2 with a single thickness tip and painted flat black instead of SS. If you want to hear it, stay away from any performance intake because the intake is much louder than the exhaust.

I have the dual WS2 setup ...... eventually when I have time, I plan to take pics, vids and sound clips ..... I rarely have much time though.

Old 09-20-2007, 03:27 PM

gotcha, thanks for advice, that NOIR is like 400-500 bucks. is this correct?

Old 09-20-2007, 03:30 PM

I think that's about right for the cat-back system. Could probably find it cheaper with some searching, but then again it's brand new so it might not have gotten out to the online stores yet.

Old 09-20-2007, 03:32 PM

Both the NOIR and WS2 systems are going to be around the $400.00 range for the catback setup. Check out the link below for a sound clip of the WS2 (about halfway down the page)

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1518887

Old 09-20-2007, 03:35 PM

i like the NOIR sound, i saw a clip on youtube, not sure what car it was on but it did sound something like the G....

unfortunately i dont see any cat backs for the accord yet, i saw some for civics, and 240sx but no accord

im determined to get that muffler though, even if i have to buy it alone and have a muff shop do the piping for the accord... should i remove all my resonators?

Old 09-20-2007, 03:38 PM

it's the same as the WS2, so they have the pipe. I also noticed that they don't list a kit for the accord, but if you call them, you may be able to get the WS2 mid-pipe and NOIR axle-back. I'm not sure, but it's worth a try.

Old 09-20-2007, 03:43 PM

yea ill have to call them up, (when im ready to buy)

i kinda found out on another one of my posts that my tein springs i bought arent going to be all i will need to do my suspension so my car wont be so high with the 19s....

i was thinking of dumping the teins and buying a full tokico suspension package, and also buy the camber kits for rear and front too... i got my springs for 160 so im kinda sad that i wont be installing these....

Old 09-20-2007, 03:50 PM

I have the Tein SS kit and love it! I'm not sure if the coupe has the same problem as the sedan with the front adjusters. I originally put on the offset ball joints, but they died in a year and killed half of one tire with them, so I needeed to replace 2 tires, adjusters and get an alignment with 1 year on my Yoko's. Look into Ingels Engineering adjusters (they make both types) to see if you need the upper cotrol arm type also. They're over twice the price, but will save you money in the long run (if your car has the same issue). Also, when the original adjusters were on, the outter edge had to be ground to avoid hitting the car on big bumps.

For the exhaust, I'd just call them to find out if the setup that you want is possible. If not, you have time to keep looking while saving up money. It'll also get you a target price for saving.

Old 09-20-2007, 04:13 PM

not to get off topic or anything but then what do you suggest i get for as far as my suspension goes...

i was planning on getting the following:

tokico shocks/struts and springs
camber kit front
camber kit rear

and thats it...

Quick Reply: I want my accord to sound like a g35 lol