Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your Accord breathe better here.

need help

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 04:58 PM
Default Post's with no value I can see

need help have an 2001 honda accord vtec stock and want to go faster

What do u mean by ihe and yea I would like a basic startup like headers intake stuff like that

yoo wuz up i have a 2001 3.0l vtec sedan and im thinking bout doin a turbo on my car and would just like to kno wut i need how much money and if its easy to do myself i have a little bit of experience with motors.

ohh str8 ill spend w.e it takes i just wana kno wut parts and stuff kuz ive herd that if you buy it separately its cheaper idk

well im just guna say one thing if ur guna get a catback exhaust it doesnt give u a big boost in hp its only like 8 hp for a full kit

hey im thinking bout putting a single sided greddy evo 2 on my 2001 honda accord nd need some help to see if its a good idea???

I have really nice hids for any car any color and they have a ONE YEAR WARRANTY and they are dustproof, waterproof, and shockproof. These hids come in any color and if you wan them just om me or just send me a comment my name is GIO

i know im kinda new but plz try to trust me because im just trying to make some money and i will help u with any problem.

I have really nice back-up cameras for sale. I have two types of back-up cameras, one that you mount with the license plate bolts and the other one that you make a hole in the license plate and put it in. Both of the cameras that i have are waterproof, shockproof and dustproof. These cameras are also colorvision and nightvision. If you have any questions just pm me my name is Gio or just comment for questions.

I have really nice hids for any car any color and they have a ONE YEAR WARRANTY and they are dustproof, waterproof, and shockproof. These hids come in any color and if you wan them just om me or just send me a comment my name is GIO

i know im kinda new but plz try to trust me because im just trying to make some money and i will help u with any problem.

Read my post after you read these posts of yours back from 09/09/2008 to now!

Attached Thumbnails  need help-back-up-camera-1.jpg    need help-back-up-camera-2.jpg  

Last edited by WheelBrokerAng; 01-06-2011 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Merge posts for member to reminsce about!
Old 09-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: need help

IHE, as a basic start up. v6 ?

Old 09-10-2008, 10:10 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

please search ..... these posts with no information asking questions that get answered daily are really getting annoying. We don't even know what engine that you have, auto or manual tranny, how much you are willing to spend ..... basically anything about you, your needs or your car.

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but if you can't look for yourself, why should I look for you?

Old 09-10-2008, 01:40 PM

ORIGINAL: hondachico

need help have an 2001 honda accord vtec stock and want to go faster
Intake, Headers, Exhaust is i/h/e. We need to know your engine type I4 or v6, transmission auto or manual. I personally like the AEM V2 Cold Air Intake and the Greddy EVO2 exhaust system. Headers I'm not too sure on.