New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

02 Accord

Old 12-03-2008, 02:28 AM
BlkShp
Unregistered
Default 02 Accord

Hi my name is Shea I'm new to this site. Ive got a black 02 accord LX 4cyl. with about 112k on the engine, it has been well maintained with mostly hwy miles on it. I'm looking for a little bit of help/advice with modifications. I'd like to make some reasonably afforadable improvements on the performance of the car such as power, suspension, sound, and exterior mods. I'd really appreciate some info and suggestions on this for I only have a very basic understanding of cars, I'm 18 this is my 2nd car and I love driving it. Also any information on the V6 model of the same gen. would be much appreciated (Overall quality of car, problems, and room for perforance improvements) again I love my car but I'd like something with more power and a manual transmission with this in mind i'm thinking buying the V6 model used would be a more price wise decision, compared to swapping for these changes and i'd like to check into this before I put money into my current ride. If anyone could give me some feedback on any of this It Would EXTREMELY appreciated, thanks an thats it..

Old 12-03-2008, 02:40 AM
Default RE: 02 Accord

hey man welcome to the site. as far as the 02 accord goes im not really knowledgeable in that gen. but good luck getting help, will be sure to see you around. i am usually pretty active here given i got nothin better to do haha. As far as speakers and what not check out crutchfield.com they usaulyl have a good range of speakers and subs. find what fits your car then do an ebay comparission for price.

Old 12-03-2008, 04:07 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Ok its 5 am so im going to try and make this short sorry.=)

The 6th gen j30 v6 is a 200hp give or take,with an automatic only option, I suggest sticking with the F23,parts are cheaper,and in more abundance..While i,or any other member can tell you what to get,we can suggest where to find parts,and what brands,and if its a good investment or not...

I will most likely post more linfo later on or someone else will, and welcome to HAF.

Old 12-03-2008, 11:30 PM
Administrator

Were happy to have you with us here in the HAF..Thank You for joining up with us...

WheelBrokerAng

[IMG]local://upfiles/22/62552725970B4839BC7C4075CEE62788.gif[/IMG]

Old 12-06-2008, 12:07 PM
Almost A Senior Member

we have the same car! yay, haha. rims, drop it, tint it, then call it a day! haha, if you want to go performance wise, i/h/e. but that's up to you, since your car is an auto though.

Search this Thread