New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

06 Accord Owner here...

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Default 06 Accord Owner here...

Hello all,
I think I posted in this forum before, but im unsure, so a re introduction didnt seem like a bad idea after doing some research for about an hour or two.

Anyway - I drive a 2006 Honda Accord - I've had it since this past February. Very low miles, and I love it, the only thing thats bad about it is....AUTO. (no worries - I've already started making purchases for a project 5speed, this will be a daily driver when the proj is finished)

My 06 has very light mods - I had a dc2 stolen a while back, so from now on its upgraded but stock appearance.

She currently sits on TSX 17 inch hammers, warapped in Falkens. Ebay fog lights (turned out great actually). By the end of next week the sound system will be in and VERY LOUD - so if youre at all interested, check back with me then.

Otherwise, the car is excellent. Great on gas. Stock sound system is adequate. Stock K series motor is a tease - wish I could throw kpro in with a 50trim turbo kit - but even without any help the k is peppy enough to allow me to make moves.

All thats really planned left for this car is brakes, springs or coilovers, and HIDs. I'd love to cop a full set of grey leather seats from a V6, or really anywhere, but I know thats a long shot right now unless I come up with SERIOUS BREAD.

Just a nice tasteful 06 - trying to enjoy the ride in my Honda wherever I go until I get the next one...thanks guys.

Great to meet whoever answers back - I have been around cars for a while now and as previously mentioned I plan to start a build. I wanted a bseries for the longest BUT I think with a built block good tune and the right turbo I can get 500-550 horse in an older (either 94-97 or 98-01) accord.

One of my life dreams/goals is to get kicked off the track (11s with no cage out here gets you kicked off) in a sedan with no cage in it - I'm sure it's been done - but not often enough.

PS - I know you're wondering if I tinted the windows - no - too much police attention and I may or may not indulge in behaviors that I dont need the ADDED police attention from '

Thanks guys - hope to make some friends and get some good responses on here! Enjoy the football game this evening!

KP

Last edited by EvilHero; 09-05-2012 at 08:22 PM. Reason: mis type
Old 09-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Administrator
Talking Hello New Member

Thanks for the post about yourself and your ride..
I think your smart when you don't do the tint..all my police friends say that when they see tinted windows-even if they are on a Caddy, they get suspicious cause they can't see what's in the car..

Later..and Welcome back to the HAF...one of the Very Best Forums around.

Wheel Broker Ang

Attached Thumbnails 06 Accord Owner here...-newjersey.jpg  
Old 09-19-2012, 12:08 PM

Hey Evil, thanks for the post. I just bought an 06 accord LX yesterday, I will have it by the end of the week! I want to buy fog lights off eBay too, which ones did you end up getting (link plz)? I have plans for this car, but like you said.. serious bread!
Cheers