New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

07 EX-L V6

Old 04-28-2007, 09:55 AM
Kanawha
Unregistered
Default 07 EX-L V6

Hey guys, been a member for a while, but this is my first post. In March I purchased my first Honda Accord and absolutely love it. What an amazing vehicle! I personally like the "sleeper" effect that's only really discernable for the RED V-6 badge on the rear. The performance is everything I could have dreamed of and the more I drive it, the better it gets. It's not my daily driver and only has 700 miles on it. Unfortunately for me I can't drive it now because I'm recovering from ACL Reconstruction surgery and can't operate the clutch.

I'm wondering if anyone a) on this forum has one of these as well? and b)could recommend any easy mods to boost the performance a bit without voiding the factory warranty. It's going in for some subtle tint next week and I'm looking into the fog-light kit addition as well.

Thanks for any advice or recommendations. For now I just sit on the couch constantly peering out the window in disgust that she won't be able to hit the streets again today. Such a sad tragic story!

Paul

Old 04-28-2007, 02:16 PM
Almost A Senior Member
Default RE: 07 EX-L V6

Well congrats on getting your ride. The EX-L is for the four bangers so it is just an EX, but that is just a minor detail, I thought mine was the same until I was reading the manual and it shows an EX-L being a top of the line four banger. Well, performance wise it is a good starting point with just the V6 and the 6 speed manual. I have a 7 yr/100,000 mile warranty on mine and I have all the stuff installed in my signature. When I went in for my free inspection that Honda is having this month they said nothing voids the warranty. I think it is just when people start messing with the internals that is whereHonda gets picky....

Old 05-12-2007, 05:47 AM
Administrator

Hi Paul...
Have you spent anytime here in the Forums reading the performance posts? If not start reading all you can read, there are hundreds of them with a lot of what your lookning for...try the search feature at the top of each header..
have a Great Day!

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 05-12-2007, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome. Since you're recovering, that must mean the surgery was successful. That's not a bad thing...

I thought EX-L just meant EX with leather. Not related to your choice of engine. ???

Search this Thread