New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

93 accord lx

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Default 93 accord lx

I have a 93 accord, having issues...
lets first start by saying, its been to several dudes who thought they could fix it... always returning with the same problem...
after car is warm say drive it for 20 mins, if you turn it off, it wont start back up till later, on occations it has started back up but running bad, and then dies...
also if im driving down hill i smell gas and if i push in my clutch the cars dies right away... of course pop the clutch and keep driving, when get to bottom of hill car obviously running rich in gas sputters a lil bit to user extra gas, then runs fine, just dont turn it off..

im a single mom and have replaced several things.. like plugs, wires, fuel pump, and filter, fuel regulator switch and the ignitor in the distributor... thermostat as well... im thinking it might be the main relay ... if anyone has any ideas... i could use some help, bought car six months ago and cant even drive it to grocery store with out getting stranded.... please help

Old 07-30-2012, 06:04 PM
Super Moderator

Thank you for joining......I think I see that this is posted in the General Tech section.....where it should go.

So for this post, lets just say welcome to HAF. We can get into the tech stuff in the correct place.

MOD's- leave this post here. There is another in the proper section.....THANKS

Old 07-31-2012, 02:20 AM
Administrator

Welcome new member and thank You for joining the HAF..

Make sure you post in the correct forums from here on out..
Thanks

WheelBrokerAng