New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

94 accord

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 02:50 PM
wsmoreno
Unregistered
Default 94 accord

hello everybody well im new here and i need some help
i recently purchase an intake but im having difficulties installing it? can some one help me. also the brake light on the dash board doesnt turn off? any advice on how to turn it off?[sm=feedback.gif]

Old 06-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Default RE: 94 accord

Welcome to the forum!

First off let us know what type of intake you're trying to install and what the issue seems to be. If you can take photo's that helps a ton in giving you 100% accurate information. I would also suggest putting your year make and model/trim in your signature so it appears with every post.

The brake light, if your brake isn't on I'd check your brake fluid first and make sure it's full then if possible see if they can pull a code from what it's indicating (autozone does this for free).

Old 06-28-2006, 03:53 PM

AEM short ram's are fairly easy to install... just remove all of your intake up to the throttle body and install the short ram intake. Slide the hose over the throttle body and clamp it all down/in... there should be some instructions with the intake, if not I believe you can download them from the AEM site direclty.

Old 06-28-2006, 04:48 PM
wsmoreno
Unregistered

yeah it didnt come with an instruction and i feel stupid as is it for asking but then again if you dont ask you wont learn right?.. thanks for the help..