New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

95 Honda Accord

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 03:57 PM
mrlynwnabe
Unregistered
Default 95 Honda Accord

Hey ya'll! Could someone offer me any info on the 95 Honda Accord. I'm considering purchasing from a co-worker as my daughter's first car. I'm checking it out tomorrow. I do know that it has 109,000 to 110,000 miles on it. I've never owned a Honda, so know absolutely nothing about them, other than hearing that they can run forever. Is there anything in particular I need to watch for, ask about, etc? Any info you could offer would be much appreciated.

Old 04-19-2006, 04:42 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: 95 Honda Accord

welcome......ask when the timing belt was done and make sure they have the paperwork on it or know where the work was done so that it can be verified. other than that, everything else has just about an indefinate life span to it. and spend the money......get a carfax report on it. that can save you some real hassles later on. and your daughter is worth it. cars are just never the same after they have been wrecked badly, and in emergency situations.......which your daughter will definately get into.......the car wont behave like its meant to if the brakes dont stop evenly or the frame is bent, etc....