New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

about to buy accord euro. need help!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 07:04 AM
way2quik
Unregistered
Default about to buy accord euro. need help!

Hi everyone, im actually looking to buy either an accord euro OR a mazda 3. Yes i know they are both very different lol. Its my dads choices. Ive done alot of research on the mazda 3 and recently my dad just out of no where goes "i might want a honda accord euro now, so find out about them". And i must say i was quite excited as they are very nice cars.

But i dont have experiance in buyin new cars and never bought a honda before (currently own a camry). I know they are excellent cars. Im interested in the standard Accord Euro.

On the website it said the fuel type is Premium Unleaded, does this mean i cant use the normal unleaded? What is the fuel economy like? i want to know how much it uses per 100km during traffic/city conditions....anything under 10L/100km is fine (thats my camry economy).

Also how much has anyone been able to purchase the car for? The price i can get it for from the nearest honda dealer is $39,260 which includes stamp duty, rego etc etc. I would like to get the car down to $35,000 if its possible but i guess thats askin for too much. I dunno, anyone been able to get a better deal? if so how and where? thanks and sorry to bother you's

Old 04-26-2005, 12:01 PM
Default RE: about to buy accord euro. need help!

Hey welcome to the forum. Buying brand spanking new cars can tend to be a rip off. Many cars loose 30% of thier value in just under one year! You should look into a 2003 or 04 Accord, you might find a better deal and have some cash left over do with as you please.

Old 04-26-2005, 04:25 PM

just buy a used tsx and put a euro motor in. its going to bee cheeper over all, if i stay up north thats what ill be doin.

Old 05-03-2005, 01:46 AM

ORIGINAL: way2quik

Hi everyone, im actually looking to buy either an accord euro OR a mazda 3. Yes i know they are both very different lol. Its my dads choices. Ive done alot of research on the mazda 3 and recently my dad just out of no where goes "i might want a honda accord euro now, so find out about them". And i must say i was quite excited as they are very nice cars.

mazda????? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! [sm=badidea.gif]

[sm=boosign.gif][sm=boosign.gif][sm=boosign.gif]

[sm=icon_beat.gif][sm=forgetit.gif]

Old 05-03-2005, 05:23 AM
Administrator

I believe you will want to follow the rules and use Premimum fuel only on the car. Also anything else they put in the owners manual for that fact...

WheelBrokerAng