New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Allow me to introduce myself

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 03:13 AM
Default Allow me to introduce myself

Name:Christian
How you found this site: I was searching the net for H22A swap and this website popped up
Current interests and hobbies: I like Halo 3, XBL. I previously occupied my time by moding my first car project, an AE101(7th gen corolla)with 4AGZE and turbo, but I've sold it.
Current vehiclemods:I have a beautified OEM 1996 Honda Accord LX Wagon. The vehicle is fully OEM with the exception of PIONEER audio system recently installed and a new supension of Tein H's and Black Bilsteins.
Plans:The only mods I plan are doing is dropping an jdm H23 , an exhaust system including headers, SS, and JDM,Depo accessories
Likes, dislikes about the vehicle: 1st I <3 wagons! I don't like the OEM hubcaps, but I do like the steelies for the winter. I would prefer a size or 2 larger alloy rims.Needs a little bit of autobody TLC for DD nicks,scratches, and scuffs. I like the f22b2 motor
Pics:

Last edited by CDelgado; 12-04-2011 at 12:29 PM.
Old 12-27-2008, 09:56 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Allow me to introduce myself

Welcome, it looks like its in great shape. I cant wait to see your progress.

Old 12-28-2008, 09:24 AM
Administrator
Default RE: Allow me to introduce myself

Hello New Member and Thank You for joining the forums..This will be an interesting project for you to build...

WheelBrokerAng

Old 01-29-2009, 04:57 PM
tracey
Unregistered

hey im new to this honda site and I have a 1996 honda accord sedan and i want to go all out but dont know where to start any ideas? let me know....

Old 01-29-2009, 05:07 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Originally Posted by tracey
hey im new to this honda site and I have a 1996 honda accord sedan and i want to go all out but dont know where to start any ideas? let me know....
What's you definition of "all out"? All out for me would probably be a $50k investment. Start up a new thread, this really isn't the place for it.

Old 01-30-2009, 06:41 AM
Super Moderator

And... figure out which direction you want to go.

All out to one person might be 700hp, drag tires, no paint, no interior...

Another person migh want a road-racing car, so he would first have to spend time reading the rule-book for EXACTLY what's allowed.

Or maybe 22" chrome wheels, "Lambo" doors, & $20k worth of pink leather interior.

Anyway, WELCOME to the site!

Old 01-30-2009, 07:22 AM
Administrator
Wink Hello Tracey

Welcome Tracy...Thank You for joining the HAF..
All we have to do is get you in your own welcome page..you Hi-Jacker

WheelBrokerAng

Old 01-30-2009, 07:11 PM
Default *\*

Whoa..Whoa..Whoa.!..Thread jack much? J/k.. I don't care..Welcome. " All out" for me would be to put my Type S H22A engine, better sound system, replace all rusted bolts and old bushings..basically gut it out replace what it needs and repaint it!

Old 01-30-2009, 07:37 PM
tracey
Unregistered

Oh, my bad what I mean by goin all out is maybe doin a "fast and the furious" type of thing, so many decisions to decide on!! If anyone has any ideas or pics, or suggestions let me know!!! I appreciate anything!!!!

Old 01-30-2009, 10:28 PM

You could try places like Summit Racing (dot) com, or Auto Anything (dot) com.

Anyways, welcome to the site CDelgado and tracey

-$tanley

Quick Reply: Allow me to introduce myself