New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Brent in atl ga w a 91 accord and a mustang

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 11:59 AM
Default Brent in atl ga w a 91 accord and a mustang

Hey guys, just now found this forum, nevr thought to registr at a honda accord forum I guess I never worked on the accord much, its my dd car and doesnt get pampered like the stang does. The honda sits outside, the stang in the garage. The stang doesnt have plates or insuance now cause I just fixed it up and am still working on it. Was going to sell it but I want to keep it now. Well see if I can afford to keep it. It would be my weekend fun toy. Ive had this stang since I was 18.

Go to my blog and see some more of my stang. I will post a pic there of the honda soon, but I mostly talk about the stang there.

The accord runs good for me. There is one pretty major prob with it , but I can still get around in it and the engine runs great, no smoking, no failures besides this little master cylinder leaking prob Im having today ( I wrote a thread about it in the general tech section). Its the electrical that is the problem!! The S light flashes, and the car wont upshift right, it lags very slow, so I just drive it slow usually. Ive taken it to repair shops and theyve tried to replace computer boxes. The prob disapeared for a bit but came back! No one can trace this prob. I think Ive tried the dealer. My father researched it and said its a known prob in some of the goergia cars.

Well, thats that! Thanks guys!

Old 05-16-2009, 12:23 PM
Administrator
Talking Hello Member...

How did you find us?
Thank You for finding us and Joining up here in the HAF..

I went and read your blog...nice set-up and I enjoyed reading it...

Again Thank's for joining...

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails Brent in atl ga w a 91 accord and a mustang-cavs-stadium.jpg