New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Buenos Nachos

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 05:22 AM
Default Buenos Nachos

What's up? The name's Brandon. I have a '98 Accord V6 with power everything, sunroof, all that extra b/s. I currently have a cold air intake (nice muscular sound, especially at 3500RPMs, mm..), and I have taken the two mufflers off. I took the entire cat-back off, but I didn't like the sound it made, so, I unbolted the two mufflers, and bolted the cat-back back up. Now it has a pretty aggressive, deep sound to it, and I notice an increase in performance. I've also just ordered a high-flow catalytic converter, and I'm waiting for that to arrive. My friend's dad gave me the idea of having the high-flow cat with a single pipe going out the back. Since my friend can weld (and has a welder) we're thinking of making a 2.5' pipe that goes straight down and out the center for a better flow, instead of aftermarkets that have the 2 into 1 into 2. That should give it some great flow. And of course, to make it look cosmetically pleasing, adding a dual exhaust tip to it. Does anyone else think that's a good idea? Anyway, I've said a lot. So... Um... Yeah...

EDIT: I didn't mean to make that sound like a tech question, I was just rambling about what I wanted to do with my car. Sorry.

Old 02-27-2007, 11:32 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Buenos Nachos

Hello BRANDON and Welcome to HAF..

Old 02-27-2007, 04:56 PM
Administrator

Hi Brandon..that's what these forums are all about , asking question and giving out answers..so have at it!

Thanks for joining up with us...

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 02-27-2007, 05:29 PM

welcome to the forum!!

Old 04-11-2007, 08:55 AM
Administrator

Welcome back from your time away Brandon.

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]