New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

CBondHonda - Now on Honda Accord Forum!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 10:09 AM
cbondhonda
Unregistered
Default CBondHonda - Now on Honda Accord Forum!

Hello to all!!!

I just wanted to Introduce Myself to all those who don't know me....and say Hello again to all those who do!

I am a Sponsor to many different sites that are all Honda Related....namely www.8thcivic., www.vtec. , 2006 Civic Si forum,www.fitfreak., where I have forums there specifically designed to Help anyone Worldwide in all things that have to do with Pricing / Buying / Financing all Honda Auto Products.

I look forward to helping this site grow to become a top-rated Honda Auto Enthusiast site.

You guys can ask me anything in Relation to all things that have to do with dealing with Dealerships and getting the most car for your money, as well as the best ways to buy different Vehicles and/or Add-ons for them.

I have access to allocation Info Nation-Wide, plus a HUGE amount of Certified and Non-Certified Honda's at my fingertips.

I will continually update all site members with any Incentives and Specials that may be going on in the future...on top of posting any New Model Release Info I may get.

I thank all those who told me about this site and the Admin's for allowing me to contribute here, and I look forward to helping anyone here in any way I can!

Chris Bond
Gunn Honda - San Antonio, TX
210-680-3371 ext 3227
C.Bond - GUNN Honda Blog!
cbondhonda@yahoo.com
cbond@gunnauto.com[/align]
**Please do not link to other sales sites , the rules prohibite that...
Thank You...WheelBrokerAng

Old 07-21-2007, 11:23 AM
Default RE: CBondHonda - Now on Honda Accord Forum!

Thanks for coming aboard! Do you have any specs or info on the 08 accord? I've seen some photos but no real information.

Old 07-21-2007, 12:08 PM
cbondhonda
Unregistered

Here ya go!
(Engine Specs Coming Soon)

Accord 4-Cylinder Sedan
LX: Top safety and convenience features offered with outstanding LX value and quality
LX standard features include:
[*]Power windows, doorlocks and door mirrors[*]6 speaker AM/FM/CD audio now with steering wheel mounted audio controls[*]Cruise Control[*]Front, side and side curtain airbags [/ul]
LX-P: Adds premium comfort and styling features to LX valueLX-P features added to LX include:
[*]Alloy wheels[*]8-way power diver’s seat[*]Security System [/ul]
EX: Upgraded from the LX trims with sporty and premium features
EX features added to LX-P include:
[*]Power Moonroof[*]In-dash 6CD changer[*]Premium interior trim[*]Premium cloth seats[*]Upgraded alloy wheels[*]Heated mirrors [/ul]
EX-L: The most premium version of the EX trim
EX-L features added to EX include:
[*]Leather seating surfaces and steering wheel[*]Premium audio system with XM[*]Heated seats[*]Dual zone climate control system[*]Available navigation system with Bluetooth [/ul]

Accord 6-Cylinder Sedan
EX: Upscale and sophisticated V6 sedan
EX V6 features include:
[*]Power Moonroof[*]Power windows, doorlocks and door mirrors[*]6 speaker AM/FM/6CD audio with steering wheel mounted audio controls[*]Cruise Control[*]Front, side and side curtain airbags[*]Upgraded alloy wheels[*]Premium cloth seats[*]8-way power diver’s seat[*]Security System[*]Premium interior trim[*]Heated mirrors[*]Dual exhaust finishers [/ul]
EX-L V6: The most luxurious Accord
EX-L V6 features added to EX V6 include:
[*]Leather seating surfaces and steering wheel[*]Premium audio system with XM[*]4-way Power passenger’s seat[*]Heated seats[*]Dual zone climate control system[*]Homelink system[*]Available navigation system with Bluetooth [/ul]
Accord 4-Cylinder Coupe
LX-S: Sporty features offered with outstanding LX value and quality
LX-S standard features include:
[*]Power windows, doorlocks and door mirrors[*]Alloy wheels[*]6 speaker AM/FM/6CD audio with steering wheel mounted audio controls[*]Cruise Control[*]Security System[*]Front, side and side curtain airbags [/ul]
EX: Upgraded from the LX-S trims with sporty and premium features
EX features added to LX-S include:
[*]Power Moonroof[*]Premium audio system[*]Premium interior trim[*]Premium cloth seats[*]Heated mirrors [/ul]
EX-L: The most premium version of the EX trim
EX-L features added to EX include:
[*]Leather seating surfaces and steering wheel[*]XM[*]8-way power diver’s seat[*]Heated seats[*]Dual zone climate control system[*]Available navigation system with Bluetooth [/ul]
Accord 6-Cylinder Coupe
EX-L V6: Powerful and upscale sports coupe
EX-L V6 features include:
[*]Leather seating surfaces and steering wheel[*]Power Moonroof[*]Dual zone climate control system[*]Premium audio system with XM[*]Upgraded alloy wheels[*]8-way power diver’s seat[*]Power windows, doorlocks and door mirrors[*]Cruise Control[*]Front, side and side curtain airbags[*]Security System[*]Premium interior trim[*]Heated seats and mirrors[*]Homelink system[*]Dual exhaust finishers[*]Available navigation system with Bluetooth [/ul]

Old 07-21-2007, 12:14 PM
cbondhonda
Unregistered

Here is some color specs too.....

ACCORD 4D 2.4 L4 LX

LX-P
5AT
5MT
Taffeta White WH IV
Alabaster Silver Metallic SI BK
Alabaster Silver Metallic SX GR
Polished Metal Metallic GR BK
Polished Metal Metallic GY GR
Nighthawk Black Pearl BX IV
Royal Blue Pearl BL GR
Basque Red PearlRE IV
Bold Beige Metallic BE GR

EX
EX-L
EX-L NAVI
5MT
5AT
Taffeta White WH IV
Nighthawk Black Pearl Bk BK
Royal Blue Pearl BL GR
Mystic Green Metallic GN BK
Basque Red Pearl RE IV
Bold Beige Metallic BE IV

ACCORD 4D 3.0 V6 EX V6
EX-L V6
EX-L NAVI V6
5AT
White Diamond Pear WH IV
Nighthawk Black Pearl Bk BK
Royal Blue Pearl BL GR
Mystic Green Metallic GN BK
Basque Red Pearl RE IV
Bold Beige Metallic BE IV

ACCORD 2D 2.4 L4 LX-S
5MT
5AT
Taffeta White WH IV
Polished Metal Metallic GY IV
Nighthawk Black Pearl BK BK
Belize Blue Pearl BL BK
Belize Blue Pearl BU IV
San Marino Red RE BK
San Marino Red RX IV

EX
EX-L
EX-L NAVI
5MT
5AT
Taffeta White WH IV
Belize Blue Pearl BL BK
Belize Blue Pearl BU IV
San Marino Red RE BK
San Marino Red RX IV

ACCORD 2D 3.0 V6
EX-L
EX-L NAVI
6MT
5AT
Taffeta White WH IV
Belize Blue Pearl BL BK
Belize Blue Pearl BU IV
San Marino Red RE BK
San Marino Red RX IV

Old 07-21-2007, 02:07 PM

Thanks for the info! Do you by chance know what HP/Torque they have those spec'd at?

Old 07-21-2007, 02:47 PM
cbondhonda
Unregistered

No Engine Specs Yet- Press embargo on those for another month or So....but Ill be the first to post it once I know....

The only thing that worries me is if you look at the Color Specs above.....it say 3.0 Liter....for the V6 Models........[]...........However I have heard pretty Rock Solid rumors that it should be right around the 270 HP mark and maybe 255 - 260 TQ but thats with the VCM integrated into the Motor......

Im hoping that with the New engine supposedly being the intro to the A-Vtec system....that the 3.0 will act like a 3.2 or so.

Old 07-21-2007, 03:17 PM

It would be nice..... I wish Honda would find a way to put out a 300HP 30mpg manual.... I know it's a pipe dream but it's a dream none the less! Thanks for all the info.... That Nighthawk Black Pearl sounds like a sweet color, great post.

Old 07-21-2007, 04:57 PM

Wow. Great thread to introduce yourself. Welcome to the forum and hope you can fulfill all our Honda needs (sounds cheesey eh?)
Enjoi your stay

Old 07-21-2007, 05:09 PM
cbondhonda
Unregistered

Thanks!.....and I appriciate the opportunity to do just that.

Also, if anyone hasn't already heard.....Right now the 07 Accord Clearance is Going on.....so all Accord models are priced at 3-5k under MSRP as a Rule.....plus there are ratesas low as3.99 for 24 to 36 months and 4.99 for 37 to 60 months available on all V6 Models....with Approved Credit through American Honda Finance of Course!

You guys can check out my Blog for Pics on Different Vehicles as well.....(www.cbondhonda.com/blog)

Let me know if there is a specific Model or trim you might want pricing on......

Thanks again for the Support!

Chris - Gunn Honda

Old 07-23-2007, 10:43 AM
Almost A Senior Member

Awesome!!! Its great having an inside man on our side here. Thanks for joining!

Quick Reply: CBondHonda - Now on Honda Accord Forum!