New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Civic Parts

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 12:38 PM
Smile Civic Parts

Hey Honda Lovers!!!!! so I recently purchased a honda civic 2000 which is my dream car. I found this site that actually offers dicount rates on auto parts. I am kinda of familiar with cars but do have family members who live for hondas. well anyways someone here who might be more knowledgable about hondas and could send me some other sites as to where i can find body kits and things like that and how to fix certain things that minor things. so again anyways if anyone knows of any other great sites i would appreciate it. Thanks again

Last edited by WheelBrokerAng; 05-21-2010 at 01:45 PM. Reason: BE IT KNOW THAT WE DONT WANT SPAM IN YOUR POSTS.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:59 PM
Supper Moderator
Thumbs down

yeah I see you getting ALOT of info for civics on a accord forum

Old 05-21-2010, 09:19 PM
Administrator
Lightbulb Hi Member...

Originally Posted by ILuvHondas
Hey Honda Lovers!!!!! so I recently purchased a honda civic 2000 which is my dream car. I found this site that actually offers dicount rates on auto parts. I am kinda of familiar with cars but do have family members who live for hondas. well anyways someone here who might be more knowledgable about hondas and could send me some other sites as to where i can find body kits and things like that and how to fix certain things that minor things. so again anyways if anyone knows of any other great sites i would appreciate it. Thanks again
Click on Auto Anthing over on the right side for great parts for your car..they are one of our many sponsors in here...

WheelBrokerAng
Memorial day is approaching ..give Thanks to our Troops everywhere...

Attached Thumbnails Civic Parts-1033_pic_1.jpg   Civic Parts-securedownload.jpg