New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Could use some help

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 02:35 AM
Default Could use some help

I'm selling my sentra se-r spec v, because well... when I do anything over 60mph I feel like I'm sitting in my engine bay listening too it..

so I'm looking at a 2005-2007 honda accord, coupe or sedan..

does anyone have any suggestions, any flaws on certain years or anything?

Old 08-04-2011, 09:33 AM

how much for the Sentra? what year?

Old 08-04-2011, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by pete240z
how much for the Sentra? what year?
9000, a 2004 in silver

Old 08-04-2011, 12:50 PM

I can get you in a 2009 Honda Accord LX for $14,000. All i ask is for a good faith deposit through Google.

Old 08-04-2011, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by tradosaurus
I can get you in a 2009 Honda Accord LX for $14,000. All i ask is for a good faith deposit through Google.
haha, i do transactions only in person :]

Old 08-04-2011, 09:10 PM

I have an 07 4cyl 2.4L sedan and love it! The only thing I have found so far that I don't like is the stock cd player. But the speakers are great and the wiring is simple, so rigging up your own system would be do-able (very easy) as well. Honestly, I haven't found one bad thing with my engine at all, I bought it used with 93K and it runs like new. As will most accords! But I would deff recommend the 7th gen of any year. Or if you have the money the newer accords are awesome as well...

Old 08-04-2011, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by kristech
I have an 07 4cyl 2.4L sedan and love it! The only thing I have found so far that I don't like is the stock cd player. But the speakers are great and the wiring is simple, so rigging up your own system would be do-able (very easy) as well. Honestly, I haven't found one bad thing with my engine at all, I bought it used with 93K and it runs like new. As will most accords! But I would deff recommend the 7th gen of any year. Or if you have the money the newer accords are awesome as well...
Well, I have a few in mind, is it really worth getting the 6cyl, or is there not too much of a difference?

Old 08-04-2011, 09:40 PM

Well from reading the threads here it seems that a lot of the 6cyl are actually not out-doing the 4cyl vtech engines... I love my 4 banger so far being stock right now I've beat a lot of smaller cars like accords off the line at lights I have a bit of a lead foot from my american muscle cars I built and raced ha! But its up to you man, I'd say get the 4cyl and build it. From what I read the 6cyl are heavy and don't have that much more power, even though it is a bigger engine.
But again, it's your choice, just read around on here I've found it to be VERY helpful.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by kristech
Well from reading the threads here it seems that a lot of the 6cyl are actually not out-doing the 4cyl vtech engines... I love my 4 banger so far being stock right now I've beat a lot of smaller cars like accords off the line at lights I have a bit of a lead foot from my american muscle cars I built and raced ha! But its up to you man, I'd say get the 4cyl and build it. From what I read the 6cyl are heavy and don't have that much more power, even though it is a bigger engine.
But again, it's your choice, just read around on here I've found it to be VERY helpful.

Thank you i appreciate it very much, I think I'm just gonna go with the 4cyl, I just need to find one local, or I'm going to have a 2hr drive for one..

Old 08-04-2011, 09:47 PM

No problem, I drove 1 and 1/2 hours to get mine if that helps!

Quick Reply: Could use some help