New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

dealerships

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 11:57 AM
Default dealerships

I live in Prescott AZ but able to go anywhere in the country for a new car. I am looking for a new Accord without getting robbed by Jessy James. Our local stealership lives on the moon and does realize that others live on the earth. Any sugs. would be appreciated.

Old 10-26-2007, 12:16 PM
Default RE: dealerships

isn't loki the goddess (or god) of mischief? anyway, I actually work at a car dealership (not a honda dealer...) and if you let me know what you want I can tell you what I can get it for. I just need all the info on exactly what it is you'd like. I'm located in Kalispell, Montana so it's a ways away but it's up to you what the travel is worth. The only accord I have on our lot is a 2004.

Old 10-26-2007, 01:15 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

why not do a search on the net and see where you can get the best deal..

Old 10-26-2007, 01:19 PM

like desert said though I'd just go to autotrader.com and cars.com and do some searching

Old 10-26-2007, 04:40 PM

Well I want to thank the guys that came back to help. Now Mr. deserthonda, first off I am 72 years old and am no computer geek by any means. All of us may not be as up to date with this stuff as you. Last year before I bought my jeep SRT8 I joined a SRT8 forum because I had a lot of questions about a 420 HP truck, never did I get a response such as you give and I had a lot of questions, every one was trying to be helpful. I am in the market for a new Accord for my wife ( the Jeep is to strong for her, I love it). I have no clue as to what DIY is or where to find it. If you can not or do want to answer to help, I would suggest you take a big drink of CoolAid and settle down.

Old 10-26-2007, 05:02 PM

ORIGINAL: loki
. I have no clue as to what DIY is or where to find it. If you can not or do want to answer to help, I would suggest you take a big drink of CoolAid and settle down.
.. a couple of thing i would like to say to your coments ,
First off ,,no disrespect sir but i had no clue that you are not familiar doing a search on the net,, \ ( my assumption ) But I treat all of our members equally and with the most respect wether they are 15 or 95,unless they step out of line using abusive language and desrespecting other members
..and the thing about me not willing to help ?? i and all of our members here,go out of our way and then some to help people in need ..

secondly ,, sir.. what exactly are you asking us to help you with?? to find other dealerships ? to get different quotes form different dealerships on new car prices and give them to you ?? sorry but i honestly do not fully understand you request.and besides this is something that it would be best done by the projected buyer of a car .

Again no disrespect but if you have enough computer knowledge to write forums and ask for help you should be able to look up Honda dealerships on the net and compare prices.

the thing with the DIY ,, it is in my signature , it is always there , it was not toward your request for help. ( you see a lot of members ask questions on car repair which we already have the answers on our DIY ( do it yourself ) section ,,so i merely ask members to search that section before asking for help )

And on a final note I do not drink cool-aid .

try this
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:e

n-USfficial&hs=MDX&sa=X&oi=spell&r esnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&
q=phoenix+honda+dealerships&spell=1

click on the link, get the phone # and call and compare .
hope that it helps you out .
MaMaMia Piasono

Old 10-26-2007, 05:42 PM

Your point is well taken, I guess my question should have stated something to the effect that I know of a dealership in Indiana that now sells SRT8 Jeeps for $500 under invoice and is selling them all over the country from his dealership and since I am retired it is possible for me to pick up an Accord anywhere if the price is right, does anyone know of such a Honda dealer? Thanks for your help.

Old 10-26-2007, 06:37 PM

sorry if someone came accross as offensive loki I can assure you that is not ever our intention. On a side note I'm not certain of any dealerships that sell at a fixed price. What I would suggest is to goto

www.autotrader.com and www.cars.com and it should give you search instructions from there. If they don't make sense let me know and I will write a tutorial. The difficult part is going to be that most new car dealerships can't list prices online for brand new cars. The honda dealer in my area is usually pretty good and unless you get charged taxes when you title the car we don't have sales tax here. How that works in AZ is something you'd have to look into. they are called eisinger honda ( http://www.eisingermotors.com/ )

Old 10-26-2007, 08:55 PM

Sir Nasty, your reply is very thoughtfull, I do not think I shoud need help on this search from the provided web site. While I am pretty much a novice in this, I do kind of enjoy stumbling through it, and even at my age I enjoy learning. However, if I do need help I now know where to ask, thanks again. By the way LOKI is our old cats name, and he was trouble, fitting.

Old 10-27-2007, 02:29 AM

i bought one from bell honda in Phoenix in september. really good price, but you have to push them on it. they will try to bend you over at every chance they get.

service after the sale could be better. if you want more info, let me know.

Quick Reply: dealerships