New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

err new girl here x]

Old 08-03-2007, 02:46 AM
mzzvix
Unregistered
Default err new girl here x]

hnn my name is jessica, but you can call me jess for short.. or vix iono don't mind or care. you can even make me a nickname.. i seem to get that a lot .. anyways, i drive a1995 Black Honda Accord LX. I'm here because I drive an Accord and well I love cars and I wanna learn more about em x], so yeah...Hope I can learn a few things here

Old 08-03-2007, 08:37 AM
Default RE: err new girl here x]

Welcome Jess,

Glad to see a lady that wants to learn more about her car. We're all here to help so just holler if you need assistance.

Old 08-03-2007, 09:26 AM

I know I am gonna regret asking this but "vix iono"?

Anyways, welcome.

Old 08-03-2007, 09:36 AM

[sm=welcomesign.gif]
I didn't know jack about Accords till I started looking around on here and joined.
If you want some good general knowledge, a Haynes manual is a good place to start. It will help out with things like general maintenance. We also have some online manuals if you poke around in the DIY section of the forum.

Old 08-03-2007, 09:52 AM

Beware of the leg humpers jess... There's always that one person..... A couple of things about this forum:

Lots of Good knowledge
Lots of helpfull friendly people (some are to friendly.....but I won't mention any names....)
Tea Bag is the running joke...
No Profanity (family friendly)
And last but not least, Rock out!

Welcome to the forum, it's always nice to get new members, The search function is a handy tool but if you're lazy feel free to ask anything no matter how "basic" you think it might be.

Old 08-03-2007, 10:42 AM

haha

[IMG]local://upfiles/7626/1EC14F2E7A4A450DA8BE3422166A0D51.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-03-2007, 01:11 PM
mzzvix
Unregistered

lol yeahh.. you don't see that often? i think.. for a girl to want to learn? haha.. well i don't know much...

Old 08-03-2007, 01:31 PM
mzzvix
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: RTexasF
Welcome Jess,

Glad to see a lady that wants to learn more about her car. We're all here to help so just holler if you need assistance.
haha yeahhh you don't see that often I guess

ORIGINAL: Sarcodian

I know I am gonna regret asking this but "vix iono"?

Anyways, welcome.

lol.. vix? let's see.. probably something I adopted in high school haha...ummm why?
i think it was because guys are scared of me x] hahaha actually i have no idea.. i just like the word LOL it's short for vixen
hahaha.. and yeah thanks x]

ORIGINAL: sir_nasty
Beware of the leg humpers jess... There's always that one person..... A couple of things about this forum:

Lots of Good knowledge
Lots of helpfull friendly people (some are to friendly.....but I won't mention any names....)
Tea Bag is the running joke...
No Profanity (family friendly)
And last but not least, Rock out!

Welcome to the forum, it's always nice to get new members, The search function is a handy tool but if you're lazy feel free to ask anything no matter how "basic" you think it might be.
LOL thanks for the warning sir_nasty. It's okay, there will always be people like that I guess. and ..u,m, Tea Bag???? O.o lol .. Tea sounds nice right now..

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd
I didn't know jack about Accords till I started looking around on here and joined.
If you want some good general knowledge, a Haynes manual is a good place to start. It will help out with things like general maintenance. We also have some online manuals if you poke around in the DIY section of the forum.
Well Honda Accords are very nice to me. I like the other Hondas that are made too but yeah I got an Accord. It still looks nice though despite a few things I want to replace or fix. Maintenance, I'll think it'll be awhile before I start poking in the inside of my car =] lol although I've had a few things check and replaced haah with the help of my dad yelling at me for not noticing sooner ... then again he never tells me the condition of the car before handing it over to me to drive,I always have to find out wayy later when i start to notice what's up.

Old 08-03-2007, 01:41 PM
Administrator

Hello New Gal and Welcome to the HAF:
I went and looked into your web page, interesting things your into..

Thank You for joining up with us...

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 08-03-2007, 01:44 PM
mzzvix
Unregistered

lol my website? what'd you find there x] that was so interesting?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: err new girl here x]