New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Greenhorne

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 09:02 PM
tommygrayeagle
Unregistered
Default Greenhorne

Hi,my name is Tom,from Sanders,Az. on the Navajo Rez. This is my first Honda Accord(first Honda peroid) It is a '85 Accord with only 120,000 miles. I am having trouble with my curise control.When the car is cold the cruise works fine,but after 10 to 15 miles or a lot of slow driving the cruise quits and won't work again till the car is shut down for some time. My question is can anyone tell me what part would be breaking down after it warms up? I have to travel 200 miles to the closest Honda dealer and no one here on the rez knows anything about it,so any and all help would be greatful. Thanks,Tom

Old 09-14-2006, 02:56 AM
Default RE: Greenhorne

I myself am not to familiar with cruise control but other people around here are:
www.hondaaccordforum.com/m_2227
Check out the link and if that doesn't help do a simple search, quite a few cruise crontrol issues.
Welcome to the forum too!

Old 09-16-2006, 08:49 AM
Administrator
Default RE: Greenhorne

Hello Tom from Arizona...
[sm=welcomesign.gif] to the Honda Forums..we are glad to have you in here with us..

Please feel free to post anytime you feel like it and don't be afraid to jump in on a subject..

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]