New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Greetings from Atlanta - Accord EX '01

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 10:51 PM
Default Greetings from Atlanta - Accord EX '01

I just surpassed the 200,000 mile mark this past Thursday. I'm hoping for 300,000 but it'll depend if the automatic transmission holds out.

Old 07-18-2010, 01:41 AM

Welcome to the HAF... Atlanta eh??? I was just there teusday...

Old 07-18-2010, 02:11 AM
Administrator
Lightbulb Hello Atlanta

Thank You for joining the HAF..

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails Greetings from Atlanta - Accord EX '01-georgiaflag.jpg  
Old 07-18-2010, 12:13 PM

Hi there, I'm also new and live in Atlanta. I saw this thread so I thought I'd just jump on this bandwagon. I noticed from just a quick perusal of the New Member board a lot of messages from our general neck of the woods (NC, TN, "Down South" Hey Y'all!) I've noticed before the large number of older Hondas still in good condition while driving around the Southeast, presumably because the relatively mild winters extend the life of a well-made car. I'm originally from Chicago and I've seen what winter does to cars there... yikes.

I drive a blue 88 LXi that has treated me well, even the years in college when I delivered pizzas in it. Got it in 03 with only 74K from a sweet elderly woman who hardly drove. I just passed the 140K mark the other day, so I feel like it's still in its prime from what other Honda owners tell me.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading and posting here, benefiting from the collective knowledge that abounds in this forum.

Old 07-18-2010, 01:43 PM
Supper Moderator

welcome injoy your stays

Old 07-19-2010, 05:17 PM
Administrator
Default Welcome to you also

Originally Posted by RunsWellinATL
Hi there, I'm also new and live in Atlanta. I saw this thread so I thought I'd just jump on this bandwagon. I noticed from just a quick perusal of the New Member board a lot of messages from our general neck of the woods (NC, TN, "Down South" Hey Y'all!) I've noticed before the large number of older Hondas still in good condition while driving around the Southeast, presumably because the relatively mild winters extend the life of a well-made car. I'm originally from Chicago and I've seen what winter does to cars there... yikes.

I drive a blue 88 LXi that has treated me well, even the years in college when I delivered pizzas in it. Got it in 03 with only 74K from a sweet elderly woman who hardly drove. I just passed the 140K mark the other day, so I feel like it's still in its prime from what other Honda owners tell me.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading and posting here, benefiting from the collective knowledge that abounds in this forum.
ENJOY THE FORUMS WHILE YOUR HERE..GREAT PEOPLE HERE INSIDE...

yOUR fREE fLAG aLSO..
CLICK ON IT!

Attached Thumbnails Greetings from Atlanta - Accord EX '01-georgiaflag.jpg