New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello....

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 09:53 PM
Default Hello....

Hi there! I'm new to the forum thing, so go easy on me. Just sold a 99 Accord coupe - I liked it so much, I went ahead and upgraded to the 2006 Accord coupe ex with a v6 this time around. So hello, sorry if i can't remember all of your names.

Old 09-29-2005, 10:04 PM
Default RE: Hello....

Welcome,
says a lot about how much you like accords, i have 2000 3.0 v6 myself, im hanging on to mine for now,
project car at this point. so , tell us how you like the 2006 versus what you had

Old 09-30-2005, 01:11 AM

Welcome!!!

Old 09-30-2005, 03:24 PM

Thanks for the welcome...

Oh how technology can change in seven years....
I can't believe how much more refined the suspension is on this new accord, every turn makes you want to take the next one a little bit faster. I'm still breaking the car in, so I haven't really pushed too hard, but I'm already enjoying the benefit of the v6 over the i4. Xm is nice, just because of the classic rock station - ever since we lost arrow 93.1, I haven't had much to listen to on the radio (no commercials - ahhhhhhh). Anyway, every little bit of technology in this accord works together in harmony - I've no complaints thus far. Oh, and since I opted for an automatic (I know, REAL men like to play with thier stix) the hill climb assist is a great feature, I take the toll road thrrough the Laguna Hills every day, what a difference! Since I've never learned or had to drive a stick, I can't really miss it. Oh, and the new LED taillights, I was wayr at first, turned out to be really nice design feature. Talk to you guys later. Peace outside.

Old 10-01-2005, 10:44 AM
Administrator

Welcome to the forums StEvO Have fun in here, loads of great people...

WheelBrokerAng[sm=americanasmiley.gif]