New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 06:46 PM
g_rock
Unregistered
Default Hello!

Probably not your average member - turning 61 tomorrow, and the Accord is my wife's 2003 EX coupe. Which, by the way, does not particularly thrill her - it is a great car, just not "the one". I, on the other hand, have grown increasingly fond of it. It has 17 inch wheels, other than that it is just an Accord - which means it has very nice handling and quick acceleration (I'm thinking 0-60 in the near seven second range).

What I see in this car is huge potential. I have been looking at getting the standard old guy's car - a Corvette - but am just thinking that with a bit of tweaking and some $$$ the Accord could scratch that itch.

Whaddya think? Looking forward to learning a lot!

Pete

Old 04-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Default RE: Hello!

Is it a V6? Hondas are great, the aftermarket support is by far the best. This forum is great for learning, so just ask away.

Old 04-09-2008, 10:12 PM

Pete, welcome to the site.

Old 04-10-2008, 08:45 AM
g_rock
Unregistered

Thanks for the welcome. It is a V-6, and I am interested in seeing what mods others have done and what the results are. I would like to improve the handling and up the horsepower by about 50 if it is possible.

Pete