New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

+hello+

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Default +hello+

Hey what's up everybody? I've been thinking about trying to sell my current car and look for something that is less expensive to maintain and mod.

Here is my current car 1999 BMW 323i 5 speed manual

I love it, but i'm tired of the high cost in maintenance and extremely high price of parts.

So as that BMW was pretty much my first car (I drove the family 1980 Volvo 240dl first for a while) I never spent much time trying to learn about other cars (like honda accords).

I'm going to fix the few things that are wrong with my car and put a for sale sign on it until someone buys it.

The cars i'm thinking about trying to get are:

1. Honda Accord

2. Nissan Kouki

3. Subaru WRX

4. VW Jetta MK4

5. Acura Integra

6. Mazda Miata

And then in the future, my goal car. BMW E46 M3

The amount of money that I would want to spend purchasing the car would be around $6k

So are any of those that I listed far out of my price range?

As of right now i'm leaning towards the honda accord because of how good it looks with only a few simple mods. (Lowering, front lip, wheels)

If i'm wrong about anything please let me know, I do not think I now everything. (I think I barely know anything and need help)

Old 07-11-2012, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator

Hello and thanks for joining.

Got a list of cars there. Of course this is an Accord forum so I bet you can guess what kind of answers you will get......so I'm just going to leave it there. Might look around in the Appearance section for ideas and that for Accords. In the end you are going to have to make the choice based upon what YOU want.

Old 07-11-2012, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by poorman212
Hello and thanks for joining.

Got a list of cars there. Of course this is an Accord forum so I bet you can guess what kind of answers you will get......so I'm just going to leave it there. Might look around in the Appearance section for ideas and that for Accords. In the end you are going to have to make the choice based upon what YOU want.
I just need help and opinions on what cars are worth the trouble if anyone has any experience with them

I'm definitely leaning towards the 98-02 honda accord but I have some questions.

First question: Do they have different style tail lights through this time frame? 98-02

If so, which years or models have this style?

Thank you!

Old 07-11-2012, 11:34 PM
Administrator
Talking Hello New Member

Welcome to the forums

All were fine looking cars but in the end that choice will still be yours...

Good Luck

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Images  
Old 07-12-2012, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by WheelBrokerAng
Welcome to the forums

All were fine looking cars but in the end that choice will still be yours...

Good Luck

WheelBrokerAng
Thank you Can someone answer the tail light question?