New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 06:48 AM
CtrlFlaRower2146
Unregistered
Default Hello

Hello all, I am new to the community, have been a Hyundai owner for the past 5 years and now have a honda. Its a 2002 Accord 4 door V6 Auto.I bought this car due to the fact my previous car a 2004 Hyundai Tiburon was totaled due to being T-Boned at an intersection. It is an auto and was wondering how hard it is to swap a 5spd into the car, I am still unable to adjust to the auto.. hence why I would like a 5spd. But any ways looking for performace modifications and exterior modifications to make the car look better and run better.

Thanks

CtrlFlaRower2146
Bryan

Old 05-08-2007, 07:43 PM
CtrlFlaRower2146
Unregistered
Default RE: Hello

I have yet to actually have any pictures taken of the car seeing as I have been in school the entire time I have had it.. its pretty much a mess right now and its been raining.. so washing it would be bad right now cuz it would get dirty again.. ugh.. it does need a good waxing tho... thanks for the tips

Old 05-08-2007, 08:40 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

First, welcome to the best Accord forum out there!

Doing a tranny swap will be expensive! It most likely will be cheaper just to buy a diff. Accord that already has a 5spd, but that doesnt mean it isnt possible. As for performacne, will you be adding a turbo in the future? If not start out with the basics, Intake, Headers, Cat Back exhaust. Feel free to post some pics!

Old 05-09-2007, 07:29 PM
Administrator

Hello New Member and Thank You for joining up with the HAF ..
Always Happy to get New Members..

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]