New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello from B.C, CANADA!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2019, 06:29 AM
Smile Hello from B.C, CANADA!

Hello all, thanks for the ad! I haven’t owned a Honda since I was in my teens..lol…75-78 civics...
I recently purchased a 2000 accord coupe. I’m pretty handy with the wrenches n stuff but there are a few puzzling things
about this car that for the life of me I can’t figure out. You will be seeing those questions in the hopefully appropriate sections...
I live in Delta, B.C. Canada. Which is a suburb of Vancouver..
Anyways, I look forward to learning more about these cool cars from you folks that are more knowledgable than i…
CHEERS!

Old 07-03-2019, 01:28 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Originally Posted by buickmike
Hello all, thanks for the ad! I haven’t owned a Honda since I was in my teens..lol…75-78 civics...
I recently purchased a 2000 accord coupe. I’m pretty handy with the wrenches n stuff but there are a few puzzling things
about this car that for the life of me I can’t figure out. You will be seeing those questions in the hopefully appropriate sections...
I live in Delta, B.C. Canada. Which is a suburb of Vancouver..
Anyways, I look forward to learning more about these cool cars from you folks that are more knowledgable than i…
CHEERS!
Welcome. Have a look thru the site, as your problems might have already been addressed. Next, I'd get a FSM from Helm inc, or off e-bay, as it'll pay for itself in the long run. Yes, I'm also a 6th gen owner, but both of ours are sedans.