New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello from NH!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 01:28 PM
Cool Hello from NH!!

My name is Denise and I'm a new member I have a 2003 Black Accord Coupe which I got through a private sale. The previous owner made someone angry, because the car was hit with a baseball bat. I'm slowly restoring it, and this whole process has gotten me into Honda and anything that has to do with it! I absolutely love my car! I'm looking for a bunch of exterior parts and once it's back to it's former glory, I'd like to learn what else I can do with this car! Any advice would be great! I'll look around on here too!

Old 04-24-2012, 05:13 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum, I am also from NH. We would love to see some pictures of your car.

Old 04-24-2012, 10:11 PM

Im not sure if that link worked but I have pictures of it in my garage It doesn't look to bad from a far, but my fenders and front bumper don't match up right, and the spoiler is cracked, among other little things.. thank you for responding! Oh it's an EX, with leather and NAV.

Attached Thumbnails Hello from NH!!-accord-2.jpg   Hello from NH!!-accord-5.jpg   Hello from NH!!-accord-3.jpg   Hello from NH!!-accord-4.jpg   Hello from NH!!-accord-6.jpg  

Last edited by Nitehawk Girl; 04-24-2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Adding Pictures!
Old 04-24-2012, 11:10 PM
Administrator

Welcome to the forums and Thank You for joining up with us..

WheelBrokerAng