New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hey, what's up everyone.

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 09:34 AM
Default Hey, what's up everyone.

Tried to make a thread a while back when I first joined but for some reason it wouldn't let me. I have no idea why. Anyway, I thought I'd try again.

I joined because around last month, I bought my first car. Obviously, it was a Honda Accord. 2003 Honda Accord Coupe to be exact. Color is a sort of lighter darkish-silverish blue. You have to see the car to understand. V-tec engine, automatic.

I'll be asking a lot of questions, and I will need a lot of advice for my car. For example, I need a new sound system, window tints, radio, rims, spoiler, muffler, taillights, foglights, headlights, etc. Looking forward to it.

Edit: My car has no problems. I don't actually need to change all those items I mentioned, but it would help a lot with my appearance. The car is basically new with 40k miles.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:21 AM
Administrator
Default RE: Hey, what's up everyone.

Welcome to the forums, were having a little problem with useing aposterfies in the forums , so dont use them...one of them down the road seems to soon turn into 50 of them ...look at some of the post's and you will see what I mean...

WheelBrokerAng

Look at how many yours has grown into with just three posts...."

Old 10-30-2008, 02:04 AM
Default RE: Hey, what's up everyone.

ORIGINAL: WheelBrokerAng

Welcome to the forums, were having a little problem with useing aposterfies in the forums , so dont use them...one of them down the road seems to soon turn into 50 of them ...look at some of the post's and you will see what I mean...

WheelBrokerAng

Look at how many yours has grown into with just three posts...."
lol yea, I was wondering why it looked like that. Its sort of automatic for me to use them, but Ill try not to.