New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Heya

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2006, 04:53 AM
Default Heya

Just introducing myself. I bought a Honda Accord 1990 EX sedan (four door) with 77,000 miles on it about a week ago. It needs a bit of mild repair (an 80 year old lady owned it and it was almost never driven and always sitting in the sun, so the sun damage is UCK) but it's a good car and I can tell I'm going to love it and learn a lot by working on it. Anyways, just saying "hi" :-)

When I can, I'll post pictures of it (before and after). It had it's hood replaced a while back so that just adds to it's need for a paint job, and I'm hoping to learn more about rehopolstery and painting (like is it OK to paint a car a different color than it's manufacturing color?).

Old 09-24-2006, 12:52 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Heya

Hey....Welcome to the forums..

Just as long as you post you'll be a good edition to the forums..so many people join up and never post..because they are shy I think..but great for you..Thanks For Joining...

WheelBrokerAng [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 09-24-2006, 05:14 PM
Default RE: Heya

I kinda come and go in forums since I spend so much time at LiveJournal.com, but I do come around now and again. I actually need to post in the Ragdoll Cat forum, but my kitties are still in Southern Cali with my dad so I don't have pictures of them to post, either...