New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hi from kc68

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 02:58 PM
Default Hi from kc68

Hi folks

I just bought a 2000 Honda Accord SE sedan in beautiful condition a few days & love, love, love that car. I had a couple of issues that I think I've got figured out, lol. I will find the appropriate place to post & share my experience so far.

I just wanted to say that I'm very relieved to have found this awesome website. Thanks so much to those who have posted & replied to all that information. It's helped me already.

kc

Old 08-26-2011, 04:44 AM
Almost A Senior Member

Welcome

Old 08-26-2011, 09:02 AM
Administrator
Arrow

Originally Posted by kc68
Hi folks

I just bought a 2000 Honda Accord SE sedan in beautiful condition a few days & love, love, love that car. I had a couple of issues that I think I've got figured out, lol. I will find the appropriate place to post & share my experience so far.

I just wanted to say that I'm very relieved to have found this awesome website. Thanks so much to those who have posted & replied to all that information. It's helped me already.

kc
Hello New Member KC...does that stand for Kansas City by any chance?
Welcome to the HAF...

Old 08-27-2011, 09:31 AM

Hi again & thanks for the warm welcome

I'm from Alberta (Canada) & kc are my initials... so you can likely guess at the 68. I'm not very original, lol.

I just re-fueled my new car for the first time & I got 27 mpg Most of those were highway miles. The previous owner has winter tires on it, so I imagine that my fuel economy will improve once I get those draggy/noisy things off... and once I learn to use cruise, lol. It's a fun, fun car to drive