New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hi from the UK

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 01:23 PM
ali
Unregistered
Default Hi from the UK

Hi, came across this site when i was googling for websites i could advertise the sale of dads honda accord on, hope thats okay! Well im from the UK and yes Im called Ali! This seems a cool site i'll be sticking around! And also making a post in the for sale section, thanks!

Old 01-19-2009, 01:28 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Hi from the UK

Welcome to the site Ali.

Good luck on the future sale.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:29 PM
ali
Unregistered

Is it okay to advertise sales of cars on here? Ive just realised you are all mainly american so my chances of interest might be slim since im situated in england lol!

Old 01-19-2009, 01:43 PM
ali
Unregistered

thats no problem i knew there wasnt much chance, but signed up anyway! im into my car websites, sorry if this isnt allowed or i come across as poaching members but im from a uk website thats just started up www.ukmodifiednetwork.co.uk if any of you fancy checking it out be great to see you on it and have some members from across the sea! and no sorry to say its no sooped up accord or type R just an Accord CDTi 2.2 Sport saloon

Old 01-19-2009, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

ThereIS a small handful of UK guys around here, so its not completely hopeless...
When you post it for sale, make sure you put UK in the post title to attract their attention.

Old 01-22-2009, 10:08 AM

Hello, greeting from Croatia[sm=icon_cheers.gif]