New Member Area Are you new? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Honda who? ...and I'm spent!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 12:33 AM
Default Honda who? ...and I'm spent!

What up? I'm a brand, brand noob! Our third vehicle is a 93 Accord LX, 4dr, auto(yuk!). 134,00 miles. As soon as it gets fixed, it's outta here. I'm a Nissan guy. I have been for many years. I quickly needed a car and this Honduh was a decent deal. Only weeks later I desperately wanted to get back to Nissan. I don't not like Honda's. I just prefer Nissan's. It's a great car. I just do not enjoy driving it. The automatic has much to do with that. I like runnin' the gears! Anyway, I registered here so that I may find out what's ailing my poor Honduh. If anyone needs me, I'll be in the maintenance forum. Holla!

Old 10-11-2006, 02:02 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Honda who? ...and I'm spent!

why are you posting here? I am sure nissan-tech would love to have you....lol........

wow...noobies that cause trouble FTL

Old 10-11-2006, 02:56 AM

mmmmm .. Ok,, we will make sure to call on you.if we need your help ..

but i missed something , need for what?? Honda or Nissans help ??

Old 10-11-2006, 06:00 AM

this guy sounds like s2000 from h-t...that guy got banned after showing GD&D a picture of his rather small "member"

Old 10-11-2006, 08:42 AM

He is trying to convert us...Run!

Old 10-11-2006, 09:18 AM

No. I'm not trying to convert anyone. Hondas are GREAT cars from an awesome manufacturer! I just prefer Nissan products. In my post, it states that I have a 93 Accord LX and I need to find out what's wrong with it. It's ailing and needs to be repaired. That's why I joined this forum. I'm not here to bag on Hondas even a little bit. I like Hondas!

Old 10-11-2006, 09:22 AM

You sure came across like you were bagging on Hondas to me. Enjoy your time here and talk Nissan on a Nissan forum.

Old 10-11-2006, 02:58 PM

ORIGINAL: RTexasF

You sure came across like you were bagging on Hondas to me. Enjoy your time here and talk Nissan on a Nissan forum.
Ya know what? Now that I've gone back and re-read my post, I did bag on Hondas a little. My bad! I extend my apologies to all I have offended! I didn't intentionally mean to ruffle any feathers.

Old 10-12-2006, 01:47 AM
boricuacvc
Unregistered

ok... welcome?

Old 10-12-2006, 02:44 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: RTexasF

Hey, I like some Nissans. My '72 Datsun 510 was one of my all-time favorite cars. And not all Hondas are awesome either. My '98 Accord has 4-cyl & auto-trans, making it more boring than my (former) GSR. You can't love everything from Honda, just like you can't hate everything from Nissan either.

Quick Reply: Honda who? ...and I'm spent!